Author Topic: Tomorrow...  (Read 2595 times)

Michelle C

• View Profile
Tomorrow...
« on: February 13, 2009, 08:06:46 PM »
I know that tomorrow will be rough on all of us... I am praying that we all make it through...

Like I told Ray.. We all have been blessed sooo much... We all know what real love feels like... Alot of ppl don't get that chance...

So I am going to remember all of the good times... And wrap my heart with all of the words that Clarence left me with...

Lots of prayers and hugs for everybody...

Michelle

Rainman

• My sweet Patty...Oh how I miss you.
    • View Profile
Re: Tomorrow...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 09:49:38 PM »
I stopped by the supermarket tonight to pick up some groceries.  There were at least 20 people buying flowers and teddy bears and plants for their "valentines".  I wanted to SCREAM "cherish your loved one, never take them for granted.  Make them happy, keep them happy, tell them you love them all the time, you just never know when they may pass on".

At the same time, I was so jealous.  I wanted to be one of those people, buying my Patty some roses and a card and some candy.  DAMN...last year at this time we were so happy, so normal.

I'm am so glad that I have you guys to vent on. 

Ray

carrieset

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »
Yeah, Valentine's Day.  Was never really big on that one.  It meant more to me to have Laurence cut roses from his bushes, set them outside the door in a vase when I was coming over.  Far better than the commercialized day.  It was even sweeter when my daughter would go with me to his house for dinner an he would have smaller vase for her sitting next to mine.  He called her "Munch" because she is tiny, so that was the little Munch's vase.  It sure put a smile on her face that he thought of her, too.

A couple months before Laurence went to hospice he had made a list of stuff to get at the $ store.  We went and he got what he wanted.  A couple weeks later he was sitting outside and asked me to get him something to cut the roses with.  Somehow got distracted and never got it.  About a month later when hospice came I found that list and on it was a vase.  He wanted a real vase to put the roses in instead of a glass. :'( :'( :'(

But still it's something I've been aware of all week; everyone buying their sweetie something.  I don't care so much about the day; it's just he's not here.

I'm at 7 weeks and I am really really struggling.  I hate waking up in the morning.  My mind runs all over the place; I heard one person say it is called "monkey brain".  Sure feels that way.

I am avoiding my home business like the plague.  I need someone sitting next to me encouraging me to do it.

Peace to all of us,

Carrie

Jap Jr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 12:03:52 PM »
Not a nice day today.

Tired of the ads; radio, tv, newspaper - everywhere. Other people get to spend the day with their loved ones; buying cards, candy, flowers; hearing they are going to dinner, movies, concerts with their loved ones. How I want just one more day with Jim; don't care about all the "stuff" - just want him.

Where am I? On the computer reading posts and sending them; trying to get through the day hour by hour. The sun is shining and it is beautiful out. Why can't I appreciate that?

Have to agree, I am jealous; feel so lucky to have Jim love me so much, it just plain hurts and I miss US.

Michelle C

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 07:43:59 PM »
Thank God for work.... I just got in... my girlfriend talked me into going to the gym.. So happy I did... It got me away from it all.. Now back home to nothing... So tired of this... I am empty and I am scared. V-day was never important to me... So whenever I see a couple happy I am now jealous and upset.... I want everybody to be  UNHAPPY b/cuz i am... selfish right now.. sorry... kids fighting now... tired of this