Author Topic: Loss of Brother  (Read 3502 times)

tillie35

• View Profile
Loss of Brother
« on: March 25, 2009, 03:25:20 PM »
I lost my brother on March 8th.  I am deeply sad,  He was 52 years old and died from cancer.  He fought a hard fight for just about a year and he did not make it.  Thank God his kidneys failed.  It was a less painful death.  He told me he was dying and going to heaven.  I told him that I would be ok without him.  But that seems like a lie right now.  I will try to keep my promise to him.  May God bless him

Luvinmike

• View Profile
Re: Loss of Brother
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »
Oh Tillie, so sorry. I'm sure I can speak for all of us here on the site to say we're glad you found us, we just wish you didn't need to. I'm sorry for your loss and I encourage you to post some more about yourself and your brother when you can. You could post here and the main board is pretty active. Welcome, let us know if you need anything, and we are sending you strength. Terri

BigSis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 02:50:47 PM »
Tillie

Very sad to read about the recent loss of your brother. It is very hard as our siblings were there for us from day one and they have gone before their normal life span. Every time I read or hear about a loss I can totally understand the pain and intense grief.

I lost my brother on Dec 12 suddenly from a heart attack. He was only 48 and were so close finishing each other's sentences. I shared a real deep bond with him and still cry tho it is more than 4 months. His birthday is on April 4rth and I always called and wished him.

Do write more about your brother as it will help in the healing process. You will be in my prayers.

Take care

BigSis
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:08:44 AM by BigSis »

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »
Dear Tillie,
I'm so sorry for you loss. I'm so sorry that we all have to go through this pain, but glad we are all here together to help eathother through. Mnay Blessings to you.

Georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY