Author Topic: Found the new board!!!!  (Read 6417 times)

middle sis

• View Profile
Found the new board!!!!
« on: December 02, 2006, 02:09:34 PM »
[color=Orange]And here I thought there was something wrong with my computer! Glad to see we still have a place to come when we need to
Thanks
[/color]

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
Re: Found the new board!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 02:23:28 PM »
Glad you found us middle sis.  You can read what happened on the child board.  It looks like we are back up and running now though.  Glad you are with us.  btw I am a middle brother.  ;)
Tom's New EBook and paperback

middle sis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 06:02:51 PM »
Thanks Tom
Being the middle child was never easy for me, but since the loss of my older brother and younger sister, I find it much harder to be the only child.  I am coping though....which is all anyone can do. Thanks again for this site

Midibidi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 08:27:06 PM »
Okay. I lost a sibling. I am the baby of the family, born 9 to 16 years after the rest... I guess that this is going to be the way it goes. My sister died last year. I had talked to her before she died, and she was talking about some troubles she had had and she was having troubles with her back hurting. My brother called me at work, not too long later, and told me that she had died. Bone cancer, lung cancer and cancer in her kidneys. Her back hurt because her bones were crumbling. I was miserable about her death, but, felt very thankful she died as quickly as she did, since her body was deteriorating and she was in a lot of pain. First they blamed me for not telling them that she was sick. How was I to predict this would happen? I told my older sister that the other sister was hurt... I was just as shocked by the news as the rest of them. I still don't know if feeling guilty is the answer. Now, after a year, I cannot contact any of my nephews and nieces (children of my sister) because their phones have all been disconnected. (bummer!)

middle sis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 08:40:01 PM »
sorry for the loss of your sister last year, and the disconnection from your family and remaining siblings. Not easy I am sure.  Difficult to say the least. From your story though I see no fault in you. Not sure how anyone else could either. Just hang in there. Maybe they will come to their senses. I don't think that you feeling guilty will  help you or them in anyway. There are always the what ifs.........and thats all they are what ifs. We will never know. Everyone feels that way from time to time.
Take care of yourself