Author Topic: December Birthday and Memorial Remembrances (((((ALL ANGELS)))))  (Read 2481 times)

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
December Birthday and Memorial Remembrances (((((ALL ANGELS)))))
« on: December 01, 2008, 06:07:50 AM »
My Dearest Friends,
   December is a very difficult month for many of us for various reasons after the death of our precious child. Though no day is ever easy, December is particularly difficult for many of us.
I know that I will not be able to respond to each birthday and angelversary this month…I am sorry.
   I just want to wish all of you and your precious angels who are celebrating a birthday or an angelversary in December much peace, comfort and continued healing.

A VERY Happy Birthday to all our beloved angels born in December. May your parents find peace and comfort on these special dates. Help wipe the tears of sadness from their eyes and bring a smile of warmth and comfort with a happy memory of your precious life.
   Moms and Dads, may you cherish your precious angel’s memories. Be kind to yourself and may a smile warm your heart as you remember all the wonderful times you spent with your children while they were here on earth with you. They are watching over you and protecting you. They are forever in your hearts.

For those beautiful sons and daughters who have angel dates during the month of December, know that you are loved and in our hearts forever.
   To the parents and families of these angels, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Try and find some peace and tranquility on this date. Do something special in memory of your child, celebrate their lives, and keep their memories alive. Remember someday we will be with our angels again. They are free spirits. I want you all to know that I will keep you all in my prayers. Our children are always with us.
   They may be gone, but NEVER forgotten. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I offer you the deepest and most sincere love, friendship, comfort and compassion.

Take care and God bless each and everyone of you and your precious angels!

John-Daddy of Angel
Danielle Marie Plourde
1/4/1995 -2/20/2006
Memorial Website: http://danielle-marie-plourde.memory-of.com/

Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

Penny - Sean's Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • A Journey Continued
Re: December Birthday and Memorial Remembrances (((((ALL ANGELS)))))
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 09:14:52 PM »
With Sean's 25th birthday on the 10th, then his 3rd angel day on the 28th, I appreciate your kind words and good thoughts.  Thank you.

Wishing you Peace...

nancy/Patricks mom

• nospam
  • WE MISS YOU LP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 09:27:48 PM »
thanks john   this week is patricks angleversary and i truly appreciate every one here  thanks agian~nancy
NANCY/JOHNATHAN PATRICKS MOM/3-31-87 - 12-08-07

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 06:46:43 AM »
Thank you John - Chris' birthday was yesterday. He would have been 22! We always watched the movie "A Christmas Story" on his birthday and he knew every line by heart.. the year Chris died I had purchased a small string of "leg lamp" christmas lights for Chris for his birthday - unfortunately he never made it to that 17th birthday - but now my brother has the lights in remembrance of Chris..

You are so right that December is a hard month.. thank you so much for your thoughts and caring ways.. and know that Danielle is thought of every day here too..

luv and hugs, Karen
Chris' aunt

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 09:19:03 PM »
Yes, thank you John for the well wishes on this crappy month. I dont post often at allanymore, but still keep up with all and keep you all close to my heart. Heres hoping these ""helladays will be over soon! Jessica would have turned21 this New years Eve.    Thinking of all of you, Brenda, Jessica's Mom  12/31/87-06/22/04

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 08:48:35 AM »
john,

Thank you. I also will be thinking of all Our Angels this so difficult month.

Hugs,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 08:32:57 AM »
Thank you for posting these lovely thoughts. My beloved son, Michael, was born on December13th, 1982, and he would be turning 26. I'm  having such a hard time this month. I love you, Michael.

Love,
Mom
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3