Author Topic: My Brother and His wife  (Read 4153 times)

Sara09

• Justin and Ashley
    • View Profile
My Brother and His wife
« on: November 24, 2008, 04:14:11 PM »
My Brother and His wife Died  a little over a month ago in a car accident they were on there way to take her a moms ashes back to lousianna she died 10 days before they did. And something happened he was on the phone with his boss praying and his boss could hear my brother Screaming when she crossed the median and hit another car He died instantly on Oct 17, 2008 which was her birthday and she died 2 days later she was brain dead they had their 1 yr old in the car luckily she was in her carseat and was not hurt. me and my mom are now rising her but it is really tough because she looks just like him and of course i do to so everyone thinks that she is mine. it's really hard knowing she will never know her mom and dad she won't remember them I dread the day when she starts asking why she doesn't have a mommy and daddy and I have to tell her that they died in a car accident.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 07:41:08 PM by Sara09 »

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: My Brother and His wife
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 05:08:33 PM »
that is so sad.  I am sorry.    Its hard to understand what goes through another persons mind when they are angry.    I am sure you will be the best auntie in the world to this precious little one.
welcome to our board.