Author Topic: 4 Months Today  (Read 2694 times)

MommysPreciousAngel

• nospam
    • View Profile
4 Months Today
« on: November 17, 2008, 07:22:48 AM »
How strange life is...it seems like 4 months has flown by and it happened just yesterday, and at the same time it feels like it's been a lifetime since I saw my Mom, heard her voice, laughed with her, shared things.   My daughter will be three months old on Wednesday.  Wow.  THAT part I cannot believe.  I still had a huge tummy when I saw my mom last.  She gave me money to finish the baby room, and never got to see it.  And then my daughter, born on her birthday...some days I just cannot get over it.  I try to focus on other things, try not to think, but it's hard, and she is never out of my mind for more than a few minutes at a time.
She was such a part of my life, I was such a part of hers, that I see her everywhere, in everything, I hear our conversations in my head, I remember her in the smallest things, which all helps towards making me feel like I could just happily go insane. 
I miss her so much.   
Thanks for listening.
xxTammy 
Life is not about the amount of breaths we take, but the moments take our breath away.

missumom

• View Profile
Re: 4 Months Today
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 08:10:05 AM »
I am so sorry Tammy.
I read your posts and feel your pain!!
I understand exactly how you feel.
I hope that you can find joy in that beautiful little baby of yours!!
I know that when I am feeling really sad about missing my Mom, my little six month old son can always make me smile.

Meredith
~Meredith~

9/30/08 My Mom, my best friend, the one person who knew me better than anyone else, was taken from this world very suddenly and unexpectedly... and WAY TOO SOON!
I want her back more than anything in the world!!