Author Topic: I'm going to TRY to christmas shop today.  (Read 9824 times)

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
Re: I'm going to TRY to christmas shop today.
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006, 11:25:09 AM »
I hope your shopping goes smooth and quickly, I understand how painful it is. I still find myself in the middle of shopping at anytime and I'll just be staring at something that reminds me of Taylor or staring into space.
Love to you
Brenda

marie

• nospam
  • Patrick & Biscut
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 10:10:59 AM »
I havn't got into any shopping or I don't send cards. I did buy a pointsetta plant from the nursing home to give to my husband there and told him it was from Patrick. I have been crying a lot. I will give my son and his family money for christmas. Everytime I run into Chaplin Joe he asks me how is it going and then I start to cry. He told me he feels he is not helping me. Now I feel that he dos'nt want to help me anymore. Withoout him I feel out in the cold. They are having afamily and residents christmas party and I feel Idon't want to go. If I go I will have a meltdown and people don't understand about grief when they lose a child.I put up 2 white deers in front of my house that my husband always put up . The white deers means peaceand for the spirits of loved ones that have died.

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 02:03:41 PM »
I so understand how you feel, Josh loved christmas it was his faviorte holliday, now it seems like i should just cancel and forget all about it.  I know I have to keep going on because i still have a 21 year old daughter and a 9 year old daughter and a 21month old grandson, but it is so hard, i have sever panic attacks when i go to the stores and have to leave before i get any thing.  I done alot of shopping online, this year just so I would have to face people.

I guess the only thing we can do is keep our chins up and be there for each other since we are all in the unwanted club... we are all joined for the same reason or loss of our greatest pride our childern.

God bless you all in this time need
lots of love   virgie
Joshua Watson's mom   aka Watsonx

ps for any of you who would like to view his page it is on myspace and the address is  watsonx06  please feel free to leave messages
thanks virgie

Valerie (Kyle's Mom)

• nospam
  • Christmas Eve 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 05:06:57 PM »
Online shopping and one trip on a Sunday afternoon with Philip and his kids...that is it for me...

Last night I threw a strand of lights on a fica tree...wrapped  the present with only name tags and put them under the fica...

Just doing that wore me out mentally...it all just sucks bug time....Love to all!  Valerie

Valerie R. Patton (Kyle Berry's Mom)
http://james-.memory-of.com

Louise

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 08:10:52 PM »
I did do alot of on-line shopping and had the gifts sent directly to my family in N.J,but i had to buy gifts for home and then wrap them etc.Your right it does suck big time.i think of how i used to enjoy Christmas when keren was here.It is all just so dam sad and unfair :( love,Louise[keren's mom]

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 03:54:58 PM »
louise,
  i've only bought a few gifts. & i think while the girls are in school tomorrow me & doug are gonna try to go get what we have too.

martha