Author Topic: SO OWERWHELMED  (Read 4057 times)

charlesafather

• Take A Good Look, Life Is Only A Blink.
    • View Profile
    • In My Sons Memory
SO OWERWHELMED
« on: August 06, 2008, 07:12:07 AM »
 I go through the post and am so saddend by our loss of our loved ones. I can not tell all how deeply sad this makes me, I pray for everyone and also pray that someday we will come to understand these times of our lives. I know as of now I have lost so many of my faimly and as I grow older I know my time will come. I try not to dwell on this but it is always in the back of my mind. I remember the first verse in the Bible I remembered and I was so young I dont know how I remembered it, it was St. John 3-16 and for some reason I have always remembered it and it comes to mind each day. I pray when my name is called that I will be good enough to stand beside God and be reunited with all my loved ones. I pray this for you also.

Amen                prayers and peace to all
                                                        charlesafather

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
Re: SO OWERWHELMED
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 06:43:20 PM »
I know what you mean about feeling overwelmed, I have been feeling that way all weekend. Today is 6 months my husband is gone. My mother wants to die and it just keeps going. I dont think I will ever forget 2008. Why did this all happen? I hope things get better for you and you dont have to feel so overwelmed. Prayers to you. God Bless You.

Georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY