Author Topic: A TRIBUTE FOR EVERYONE  (Read 5023 times)

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
A TRIBUTE FOR EVERYONE
« on: June 20, 2008, 10:33:27 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I was thinking tonite & wanted to take on a project . . . something for all of us to remember and bring together our loved ones.  This site has been such a wonderful healing place for me to express my sadness, anger, to vent, to share my wonderful little boy, and I've gotten to know so many of you and your loved ones as well.  I so enjoy seeing everyone's photos of their loved ones, almost as if they're still here with us.  My daughter set me up a Myspace page so that I could stay in touch with her while she is in college.  It's been good therapy for me, I set-up a little slide show of my kids, alot of Landon which has helped me so much to be able to be at work and see Landon whenever I want  . . . 

Anyways, I want to make a slide show with music and ask anyone who's interested to post a favorite photo/photos of their loved ones or you can email them to me @ [email protected].  If you want an idea of what I'm talking about, you can to take a look at the slideshow I have on my Myspace page/

Thank you, I hope to make this a slideshow for everyone to enjoy & make our loved ones proud . . .

Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 09:38:11 AM by Landons Mom Shelly »
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

Won_by_One

• View Profile
Re: A TRIBUTE FOR EVERYONE
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 10:12:50 AM »
This is a great idea. I did the same for my brother and sister. It's very therapeutic. I still have days like today where I don't know how to cope but my myspace is my place to go visit them, so to speak, as they're buried in another state.

Thank you for sharing your slide show. It was very sweet. I'm so very sorry for your loss. If you'd like to see mine, it's not quite as good as yours but I'm at http://www.myspace.com/s_lamoureaux [nofollow]  I might go use the same program you used--at least give it a try. Thank you.

ETA: looks like we used the same program but for some reason your format looks better. Not sure how you did that but I like it. I also updated mine but sometimes all the pics show and sometimes only a few.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 01:09:44 PM by Won_by_One »