Author Topic: Some sad news--Dena's new granddaughter.  (Read 29500 times)

3XBlessd

• View Profile
Some sad news--Dena's new granddaughter.
« on: July 06, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »
Hello everyone. I'm a new member here. My name is Debbie and I'm Dena's sister.

I'm not sure if you knew that Dena was about to become a grandmother for a second time. Sadly, her daughter delivered this morning and the baby was born still.

I know how much this board has meant to Dena and how she cherishes all the friendships she has formed here. So that's why I am asking for either your prayers or just uplifting thoughts for her and her family at this extemely sad time.

Thank you for your time.

Debbie

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Some sad news--Dena's new granddaughter.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 10:46:13 AM »
(((Debbie)))

Thank you for posting.  We are just devestated.  It hurts even worse that my daughter must now join this journey.  My granddaughter's name is Misti Rose and she was born just beautiful and perfect. 

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 11:05:15 AM by Dena »

Pat S.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 11:02:05 AM »
Dena, I am so very sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and all of your family. Pat...John's Mom

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 11:40:23 AM »
Prayers for you Dena- who is so kind to others always, to your daughter and family and prayers for Josh and Misti Rose. Thinking of you. Terri ( Main board)

Jeanneb

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 11:42:11 AM »
Dena, Jenni, Debbie and family,

I so so saddened and heartbroken for you all.  Misti Rose is such a beautiful name.  There are no words here just my deepest thoughts, prayers.

Sending you strength...deep breaths and baby steps...my heart is so very heavy for you all,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever

Jeanie's Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 12:00:08 PM »
Oh dear Dena I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and all of you.

Jeanie's Mom
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:04:50 PM by Lizzy »

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »
Dena, Jenni, Debbie and family,

I am so sorry. Words can't tell you how sorry I am.

The nightmare that our child has joined our journey of losing a child is devasting, I am so sorry for this loss of your beautiful grandauther Misti.

I am so sorry, sending my love to you all.

Love
Deb

Katie--Adam's Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 12:52:16 PM »
((((Dena, Jenni, Chuck))))

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.  There are not words to express how sorry we are over the loss of your beautiful Misti Rose.  Know that we are here for you and wish that we could do something, anything, to ease your anguish.  Holding you all close in our hearts, sending our love and deepest sympathies.

Love & hugs,
Joel & Katie

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 01:03:53 PM »
Dear Dena, Jenni, Debbie, and family,

Loving arms in heaven hold little Misti Rose. I so wish she could have stayed in yours.
Hold on tight to one another and know that we all love you and are praying for you.

Love always,
Annie
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »
Thank you so much  - it means to world to me to know that you are thinking of Jenni. 

In my mind's eye, as I sat holding Misti in my arms, I looked up and saw Josh standing there, holding a cooing and giggling baby.  He then looked into my eyes and nodded.  Knowing how much he loved little ones, I knew he was there.   Even Jenni said that Josh was there - she could feel him close.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom & Misti's Grandma

nancy/Patricks mom

• nospam
  • WE MISS YOU LP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 05:01:44 PM »
Dearest Dena,

I cannot begin to tell you how sorry i am it brought tears to my eyes just reading about it just know yall will be in my thoughts and prayers your daughter has a special angel now i do believe josh was there to take care of the baby they are together in heaven  :'(
NANCY/JOHNATHAN PATRICKS MOM/3-31-87 - 12-08-07

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »
Oh Dena. I am so, so very sorry....words fail me and theres nothing much else to say. I am so sorry to know that your daughter has now joined this club and that you and your family have suffered another loss so insanely unfair and heartbreaking.
I said in my other post that I had no doubt that your beautiful Granddaughter was soaring side by side with her Uncle Josh and though I know that brings little comfort it is something I truly believe. Please know I am keeping you all so very close in thought and sending love and strength.

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 07:16:33 PM »
DENA,
  all my thought's & prayers are with you,your daughter & family. my first & only grand-child was born feb.28,2008. she was 5 weeks premature. her name is
(KARLIE JO)-4 MO. NOW. she weighed 4 lbs. at birth & was 17 in. long. she was in the (nicu) for 2 weeks.
she even lost down to 3 lbs. 12 oz. i was scared & excited all in one. i didn't want to love again after losing CANDI.
ALTHOUGH KARLIE has tought me to love again. i'm scared of losing her. i don't like this journey we're all forced with.

sending you hug's,
martha

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 07:47:04 PM »
Little Misti Rose.  A new shining star I'll look for in the heavens....and wonder WHY?   Dena, I'm so terribly sorry that you and your family must deal with another tragedy.  I will especially think of your daughter and the huge loss she must now face.  Reading your post, Dena, I can't fathom the conflict in the wonder and comfort of seeing Josh holding your little grandchild while trying to comprehend the loss of all the anticipated joy of a new baby.  And knowing Jenni must now face that with which you've struggled so hard to find even footing along this path.  My deepest sympathies to you all.

I work on a labour/delivery ward and the loss of a new little baby, no matter the circumstances, is just so hard to understand.  So difficult to keep yourself together when your job is to provide comfort to the newly grieving family.  When there isn't any. 

I don't have any words of wisdom.  Just Judy's "Hold on Tight" seems particularly fitting.

Wendy, Keith's mom

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »
Oh Dena I am so very very sorry. Please know that my heart aches for you and your entire family.