Author Topic: MamaAnn  (Read 2058 times)

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
MamaAnn
« on: June 01, 2008, 06:41:56 PM »
I read your SOS post, and i just wanted to say I am so sorry for the loss of your son... Your are at such an early stage (3 weeks)  my heart goes out to you.... I know at this early stage you are more than likely still in shock... It has been 2 years since i lost my son and there are days it is so unreal... the shock last a long time at least it has for me.... I am sorry you had to come to this site, but glad that you found it,so you have a place to go and vent, scream and cry...  we are here for you... When you are up to it please tell us 
about your son...

thinking of you and sending you a ((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

virgie

Josh's mom

grainofsand

• nospam
  • Hard to let them go...
    • View Profile
Re: MamaAnn
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 04:59:43 AM »
MamaAnn~
I saw your SOS as well...and looked and you were "off-line" already. 

I said a prayer for you, that is all I feel I can do as the depths of a mothers anguish is far too deep, no human words can really console.
I pray that angels surround you and cover you with their wings, to shelter you from some of the hardness the world for a time ...and allow you to have peace from God, to rest and mourn...and cry.....

I am so sorry you have to go through this.  You might feel alone at times, but please know, you are not...you have us here...and God, who weeps for you as well because He knows all to well about having a Son die.

Letter to Death: Death never looks back to see my tears or how difficult life has become now for me.
When death stops a heart, it doesn't understand that it beat with another.