Author Topic: Graduation tomorrow  (Read 10182 times)

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
Re: Graduation tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 08:04:20 AM »
Brenda,
I can only begin to feel the pain this graduation must be causing.  Please know I am thinking of you and Taylor on a day that should of been so special.

Don
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 08:08:38 AM »
Brenda I wish it was different, these reminders of what should have been are not easy. thinking of you.

Love Deb

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 12:51:08 PM »
Thank you all for the kind loving words ,, this is a safe place where we all unfortunetly understand the things others wouldnt think would hurt so terribly... such a sad sad year, graduation , 18, going out to conquer the world his way :( Thank you all
Love Brenda

Jeanneb

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 05:38:56 PM »
Brenda,

I wanted to share with you that last weekend we went to our first high school graduation and party.  Like Taylor, Philip never saw his high school graduation...he died the summer before.

It will be 5 years next month that he has been gone and I was actually able to go and feel happy for this handsome young man and his family.  None of that jealousy that I have felt before...none of that raw pain and wishing wishing it was Phil.  It was a major step and one that I'm glad we took.  We actually had a good time and I haven't said that before.  Of course, it wasn't anyone from his high school and we knew no one but the young man and his family which I think helped but it was just one of those very big steps on this journey.

I just know how hard it is for you cause I certainly have felt that but hope for you one day you will be able to take a step like we did...it really did feel good.  I've been amazed.

Hugs,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 06:58:29 PM »
Thank you Jeanne for sharing that. It has been 3 years and almost 8 months and I'm glad there is hope ahead... Love, Brenda