Author Topic: does it ever stop?  (Read 4671 times)

tsjones

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
does it ever stop?
« on: May 22, 2008, 06:01:05 PM »
I feel like it has been one thing after another...like I have nothing good in my life anymore. Jordan died 10 months ago, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer this past November, and now my oldest sister (44 yrs old) was just diagnosed with breast cancer. What in the world?! What am I doing wrong? I just feel so hopeless and out of control. I go to grief counseling twice monthly and I enjoy talking with my therapist, but I'm still sooooo sad and gloomy. I need something good in my life. I need some positive experiences. I know I just graduated from college, but that didn't even do it for me.  I feel like, yes, the crying is getting less severe, but the overall sheer enjoyment of life is GONE. Looking forward to tommorrow is GONE. I know you can all relate and I just needed to vent and let out the utter yuckiness that I feel.
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
Re: does it ever stop?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »
I am saying JORDAN outloud right now and sending his mama a hug..
Love, Brenda

tsjones

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 06:43:00 PM »
Thank you Brenda. I needed that hug and I sure did feel it. You are wonderful.
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

cathy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 09:00:01 AM »
I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that you are doing NOTHING wrong. I lost my 16 year old daughter 8 years ago. I also lost my  mom 20 years ago to breast cancer. I know, most days are so gloom. I still grieve for my baby girl. It's just not fair. Seems so often we just take the steps and live. Without our loved one's is so very hard. There are no words at all. I think we all deal in our own way. My email [email protected]
If you want to vent or whatever, I'd love to talk with you. I truly believe that we all cope the best way we know how. Sometimes it's nice to have someone in our shoes to share with.
You take care of yourself ok? :)

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 05:22:08 PM »
((((Hugs))))

Sending you hugs and strength.  It has not been very long for you and you are dealing with so many things.  Please remember to be gentle & patient with you. Try to treat yourself each day to something  - a good book, a warm bubble bath, listening to music that you enjoy....

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Donna Jasons mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 05:30:41 AM »
Hi Tammy:
Boy, am I ever with you girl.  I was just telling my sister yesterday the more I continue on this journey the less enchanted I am with this world.  I guess there's a reason for us being here and the death of our children didn't take our life God knows we feel like it did at times.  Sorry I'm not very encouraging.  Hope things will get better for us all!!!
One day, one moment, one breathe at a time!!
hugs and love
Donna (Jason's mom)

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 05:39:03 AM »
All I can say is I understand and I am so sorry.

Sending you strength and HUGS,
Dottie Tammie's Mom