Author Topic: I am blessed  (Read 4978 times)

Donna Jasons mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
I am blessed
« on: May 15, 2008, 10:17:51 PM »
Hi everyone:
Just wanted to share a blessing with you.  I am a new grandma, baby boy born today Mason Bradley weighing in at 8 lbs.  This is my second grandbaby and oh what a wonderful thing.  Such a bittersweet event, saddens me to know they will never know their uncle Jason, he would have loved these little guys.
One day, one moment, one breathe at a time!!
hugs and love
Donna (Jason's mom)

Wadesmom

• View Profile
Re: I am blessed
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 06:03:05 AM »
Congrat's Donna Jason's mom on being a new grandma.
Thinking of you and Jason-understanding the mix of emotions involved.

hugs,
Wadesmom

Jeanneb

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 07:09:05 AM »
Congratulations Donna!!!

These babies are such precious additions to our family.  We have been blessed with 4 in the last 2 years.

It is my belief that Philip helped pick out these precious little additions for our family and his brother and sister.  I think Jason got a hand in this blessed event for you guys as well.

For me I see a little of Philip in each one of my grandkids and hope that you see a little of Jason in your precious grandkids.

They truly are a wonderful blessing!!!

Hugs,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 06:43:35 AM »
Oh Donna what wonderful news! Congratulations gramma! Welcome to the world Mason Bradley.. you have an angel looking over you, your sweet uncle Jason..

luv and hugs, Karen
chris' aunt

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »
Congratulations grandma, blessed you are!!! I love to read about new babies and grandparents and hope someday I share this news.

happy and sad, sorry the babies won't meet Jason but I bet they will hear much about him. No doubt at all.

Love ya
Deb

tsjones

• We Love You Jordan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 05:45:27 PM »
Congratulations! Your son surely knows about the birth, and I am sure he is smiling in Heaven and praising God that you are happy!
Tammy (Jordan's Mom)

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 03:54:38 PM »
Donna, congratulations on little Mason... oh how bittersweet you are so right.. one moment one breath at a time.. yep... Love, Brenda

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 08:45:29 PM »
Donna...
Congratulations on your new grand baby....what a bundle of joy the are... there smiles brings hope and there innocents let you know there is some good in the messed up world.... Talk to him about Jason, show him pictures and tell him stories and as he gets older he will know that he is truly loved by his Uncle Jason.

My grandson was 13 mos old when Josh died and he talkes about Uncle Josh all the time.. he tells his mom that Josh is in his room playing with him..... he will look up at the sky and say look what Uncle Josh and Jesus made for me.    we are always telling him stories and he loves it.

Donna, the next time you are holding that precious baby, give him a kiss for me... i love baby kisses

congratulations once again

virgie    JOSH'S  mom

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 01:41:25 PM »
Congrats on the little one! What a blessing a baby is!
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 05:08:08 PM »
Congratulations!  How wonderful and what a blessing babies can be after the loss of someone we love.  My Mom passed away just 4 days after my nephew (their favorite one!!) had his first baby girl and it brought my Dad out of a deep depression and has brightened all of our lives.  It was my Mom's first great-grandbaby.

I'm sure Jason is looking down with a smile from ear-to-ear!!  God bless . . .

Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 06:08:36 PM »
Congrats!!!!The moments certainly are bittersweet...Charlie has had a baby brother born and we now have another on the way that he will never get to meet. I have to believe somehow they know and are watcing over their baby brothers and sisters, nieces, nephews, cousins etc......its what I have to believe!!!!!
Congratulations...sending strength and peace!!!