Author Topic: Soooo Many Side Issues....  (Read 3103 times)

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
Soooo Many Side Issues....
« on: May 18, 2008, 05:18:58 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I check in here each day, even if it is only to read.  My life has been very hectic lately.

Our 14 year old cat, Toby, was just diagnosed with diabetes.  After the agony of losing Hobbes in 2006, we decided if Toby could be helped, we would fight the fight with him.  Needless to say, it takes it right out of you!  Trying to regulate him on 2 injections of insulin a day, testing his blood glucose, etc. 

Plus the stress at work and summer fast approaching with the sounds and sight of boats on the river again.

Jenni is doing well and is due with my granddaughter on August 6th - the day before Josh's 9th Angel Day.  Seth is growing so quickly and has brought a lot of laughter & light back into our lives.

I think about all of our Angels here daily and you are all never far from my thoughts....

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Karen

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Soooo Many Side Issues....
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 06:35:34 PM »
BIG HUGS DENA!
We are not promised tomorrow!

Donna Jasons mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 09:43:22 PM »
Hi Dena:
Life can be so hectic at times.  I know graduations, weddings alot of things going on in the summer.  Reminds us of things our children should have done but will never get the opportunity to do.  You have always been so faithful with the board and we want you to know you are in our thoughts and we appreciate you so much!!!
One day, one moment, one breathe at a time!!
hugs and love
Donna (Jason's mom)

Jeanneb

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 07:25:51 AM »
Dena,

So great to hear from you!!!  Boy it is true about life "it is always something!"

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty and hope things get regulated soon.  Our pets are just extended family members that is for sure.  We use to have so many animals but since Philip left us so have the animals.  We are down to his cat Jose and a few fish.  I told hubby we weren't replacing any animals I just couldn't handle the loss.

So glad to hear that Seth is growing and bringing you guys so much joy...these grandkids are just amazing with the joy they bring into our lives.  Soon a little girl to add...what a blessing and glad Jenni is doing well.  Summer and pregnancy is so rough and even though it has been a lot of  years I remember it well!!

Enjoy the grandbabies, hug them, love them and kiss them all over...they are so precious.

Love,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 03:21:10 PM »
((((( Dena))))))))) I think of you and Josh often as I do all our children here...
Sending you hugs... love, Brenda