Author Topic: Amazing connection!!  (Read 5812 times)

zengirl

• View Profile
Amazing connection!!
« on: May 12, 2008, 11:38:42 AM »
I wanted to share my experience with a medium I contacted. Many people have recommended her and she is the real deal! I lost my mom and then miscarried. I was at my wits end. Ocallah was compassionate and sensitive to my crying jags on the phone. She validated SO much. Information she could not have possibly researched came through ... personal things no one would know, like my home, what I look like, my experiences when I was pregnant!! I came away from this with such a healing and sence of peace. I wanted to share in case anyone else was looking for this approch. Her website is ocallah.com and email is newbielink:mailto:[email protected] [nonactive]

God bless you all! Thanks for listening.

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
Re: Amazing connection!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 05:56:06 AM »
Zengirl - Thank you for sharing your experience.. I am a believer, though I've never had the experience myself... I would love to hear from my nephew sometime.. I know his mom has through certain people.. I'm glad you found it so comforting.. and I'm so sorry for your losses of your mom and your baby..

luv and hugs, Karen
proud aunt of Christopher
12.1.86-11.12.03

Donna Jasons mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 06:21:43 AM »
Hi Zengirl:
I, like you, chose to see a medium.  My sister went with me for moral support and not only did she validate alot of things for me but she also had some things to say to my sister.  She was able to answer some of the questions I had about my sons death and she also knew things she couldn't possibly know about my family.  I don't know if you ever have closure when losing a loved one but it certainly did comfort me. 
I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your mom and child.  We will be reunited with them someday until then one day, one moment, one breathe at a time!!
Take care, hugs and love
Donna (Jason's mom)

zengirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 07:38:30 AM »
Do you guys find yourselves "SIGHING" all the time???

tannersmom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 11:08:27 AM »
hi ,  yes sometimes I stop and realize how how loud it sounds!!! It's so weird!

Donna Jasons mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 10:20:14 PM »
I find my self sighing and shaking my head no alot.  I guess it's just a natural thing to do, the disbelief in it all.  It's just so unfair!!!
One day, one moment, one breathe at a time!!
hugs and love
Donna (Jason's mom)

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 03:53:31 PM »
Yes, I sigh a lot and also shake my head..... guess it's just all too much