Author Topic: Gone a while  (Read 3917 times)

Jparks

• My little brother. A perfect human being.
    • View Profile
Gone a while
« on: March 13, 2008, 07:12:19 PM »
It has been some time since I have grieved in any way over the loss of my brother or my ex-g/f. Both of them were loved very deeply by me and I have filled in the void with work and other things. I was rearranging my bedroom and came across pictures of them both that spurred me to come back here. I just want to again say thank you so much for being here. I cannot begin to say how much this site has kept me sane and feeling normal through an abnormal situation. I have not had close contact with any of you, nor do I know any of you on a close, personal level. I feel like in some ways I do though and wish I would strike it rich and take everyone here on a cruise. Anyway, God bless you all and take care of yourselves.

sweetpea

• View Profile
Re: Gone a while
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 01:09:39 AM »
You are such a generous person to even think of of a sweet thing to do!!! Please keep coming back, we are here to listen, chat, or to just read what's on your mind :) :)

Take care. Sweetpea

julia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »
I think we should all go on the oprah winfrey show...

sweetpea

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 12:14:29 AM »
Julia, that's a great idea ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sweetpea

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 09:15:41 AM »
maybe we should get Tom on the Oprah or Dr Phil show, and then we can all be in the audience ;D

JParks,

We will always be here.  Come back anytime.   

julia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 04:51:55 PM »
Wondering, how do we go about being on a talk show.  Tom would be a great canditate.  LETS DO IT!!!

sweetpea

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »
OK, Hello Lauren,

Are you going to talk to Tom, about trying to us get on the Oprah Show to discuss Our group? I think it would be great and would reach alot of people, to make them aware there is a place that they can go to for help, this site has certainly helped and is hepling me!! :) :) What do you think? 

Sweetpea..