Author Topic: well damn shazzam!!!  (Read 2724 times)

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
well damn shazzam!!!
« on: March 11, 2008, 04:35:52 PM »
While I was reading posts tonight and understanding very well how all are feeling, I was getting ready to stop reading and do something else and feeling sad and teary eyed yet so much love, and I heard my Chaddar loud and clear again saying "well damn shazzam"...which goes into a memory of my dear son Chaddar.

He was about 14, he came home from a ball game and I was crying over a commercial lol, and he asked what was wrong and I told him, he said "well damn shazzam" and moved his invisible magic wand over my head to take the tears away. Then I swatted him on the butt for using the word damn and we were both laughing.

how I wish that magic wand could so easily change the tears into smiles for us all today. Feeling Chaddar close and hope smiles come for us all today, sometimes they are just damn hard, geez now I bet Chad would love to swat me in the butt.

Love to all
Deb

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: well damn shazzam!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 05:39:00 PM »
That made me smile.  What I would give to hear from Keith.  I've not had a single dream although I pray everynight it will happen.  I do smell his cologne in the room downstairs where he liked to watch tv.  And my sister and I  find pennies.  Lots of pennies from Heaven.  Mostly at the memorial wall done mural created by his friends after he left us.  Please look on youtube, under Keith Dickinson, videos. 

Wendy, Keith's mom

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 05:50:25 PM »
Deb - I had to laugh reading your post! I bet Chad would love to give you a swat and maybe he will find a way!

Josh loved to do those things to make me laugh - usually dancing funny....

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 06:09:49 AM »
Deb - well you brought a smile to my face this morning  - what a great story of Chaddar - thanks for sharing it and spreading the smiles..  :D

karen

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 07:32:26 AM »
Oh Deb, another great memory.  Chad had so many things he could do to make you laugh.  I thank him this morning for making me laugh.  That doesn't happen often.

Don
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

Wadesmom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 05:59:48 PM »
Enjoyed reading the memory of Chaddar and his magic wand-it also brought a smile to my face.
Thanks!

Wadesmom