Author Topic: I would like to thank you all  (Read 1915 times)

Kyme jeffreys Mom ALWAYS

• My Son My life, he who is so missed
    • View Profile
    • jeff and Tanya
I would like to thank you all
« on: February 23, 2008, 04:01:32 PM »
Dear All.

Yes I do not visit often, yes I do not grace everyone ,I do think of you and your kids so many times so often, remeber their dates!

A child dieing, killed by his/her hands or by cancer/sicknes or by the case of my son a freaking accident is a child dead!

I have an extreme hard time with this. I have an extreme time with kids dieing.

I work in education, I see kids everyday, no home, no parents present. no support, and I think of Jeffrey, he had me in the face of teachers, pushing him, loving him, talking to him, a kid , no achocol, no drugs, no gangs and he s dead!

Breaks my heart each day I am alive.

I know you all are in the same boat as I and my heart goes out to you, but I can not deal with so much death, heartache, I am so sorry I have abandoned you guys, because you we all there when I needed you the most!

ĢI strife to make things better for our street kids in montreal, to get them off the streets, I work endlessly at my job and volutenner to help them.>

I figure that I can not give this to my son maybe I can give thos love , hope desire to learn to someone else.

It has caused problems, my youngest has moved out and my daughter and I have trouble seeing eye to eye, what was her punishment maybe not theres!

I am trying, I try to do good but am losing my kids in the end

Jeffrey if you can hear m tell me is Mom doing right!

Once again I thank you for all your support, threw the years I have needed ou and you have always been there!

I love you guys and thank you, you saved me

Kyme
am mom on a journey with no map
Jeffrey`s mom always and forever
Kyme a mom on acourney with no map