Author Topic: Intro Again  (Read 2300 times)

finallyrelaxing

• View Profile
Intro Again
« on: February 21, 2008, 05:15:43 PM »
I just thought i would come back and introduce myself again. This year has been my hardest year yet. We had 7 people pass this year. My first year to deal with death. The first one to pass was a really good friend. I"m still not over that. This year has just been a year of hurt that has passed right by. I am thankfull for this year though. It has opened my eyes and my heart to who i am in this life. I don't know what i"ll be doing next month but it well be something amazing. I no longer take anything for granite. I love myself, i love my life. I just want to say thank you to everyone for being here. If i hadn"t have found this site i don"t know what i would be doing right now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I GET IT IM HERE TO LIVE AND LOVE NOT JUST TO EXSIST. Lindsey :-*

sweetpea

• View Profile
Re: Intro Again
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 03:39:11 AM »
Hi Finallyrelaxing

I am glad that you are coming to terms, dealing with so much death. Just take it slow it's a long process, sort out your feeling do not make snap judgements.

I am so glad that you realize your self love, it is one of my favorite things, when people ....especially Women love themselves :D :D

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep posting.

Sweetpea