Author Topic: New to site -- and new to this club :(  (Read 16948 times)

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
Re: New to site -- and new to this club :(
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 10:51:04 AM »
(((Lori))) I am so sorry to hear about your son, and sorry you had to find this board. But Im glad you did find us, this is a wonderful place to find support and love thru this terrible journey we all must walk. My 16 yr old daughter died in a car accident over 2 years ago. Please try to take care of yourself as you are so new in this grief, and know we are all here for you!! post often if you need to!!!   Brenda

faye

• nospam
  • Larry Brickman
    • View Profile
    • Larry & Nana
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 12:31:16 PM »
Lori,

I am so terribly sorry to hear about your son.  I lot my son on Jan. 7,2006 due to Bacterial Meningitis, and my grief is unbearable at times.  You have found a wonderful support group here and we are always here for one another.  We will try and walk along side of you on this grief-filled journey.  Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 07:44:34 AM »
Dear Lori,

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Hopefully trhis board can help you as much as it has me.

I lost my daughter Tammie on Sept. 14, 2005 t an accidental prescription drug overdose. Tammie was my only child and were extremely close. Please visit my website ;
www.projecttammie.com
It tells the tragic story of her death.
I know others here have lost their children to suicide and I know they can help you and may understand what your feeling. Although we all are different we share one common tragic bond.

Know I care,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

sykeller (Ray's mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 09:57:13 AM »
Lori,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Alex.  I, too, lost my first born son Ray to suicide.  On July 23, 2003, during a horrible divorce, my son hanged himself in his bedroom in my home.  I know your pain and am so sorry you have found a reason to be here.  However, you have come to a good place, everyone on this site can identify with you and share your pain.  This board is a source of comfort and understanding, a place you can share your feelings, speak of your son and find comfort in the words of others who are walking this terrible journey with you.  It doesn't matter how our children died, we all hurt just the same.

Sending you comfort and peace,

Sy

http://ray-guerrero.memory-of.com/

Erins Mom06

• This is what I believe Erin would of looked like
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 10:30:11 AM »
Oh Lori  :-[
  I'm so sorry for you recent lost. No I didn't lose Erin to suicide she died while I was 6 months pregnant, but a lose is a lose and I'm sorry you know our pain, but am glad your here with us. Pain, anger, hurt, emptiness rage all the above is normal. Share and if you need some-one we are here.
Sending you lots of HUGS and Love on this painful journey.
HUGS
Christina Erin's Mommie
With all the love in my heart to all the angels
HUGS
Christina Erin's Mommie

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
Re: New to site -- and new to this club(((Lori))) :(
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 10:59:38 AM »
(((Lori))),
I am SO SORRY to read of your beloved son Alex's death. I wish that I had some words of comfort to say to you. There are just NO answers as to WHY!
You and your beloved Alex and family will be in my daily thoughts and prayers. I hope that you find peace and comfort by being a member of this wonderful board. We all have suffered the ultimate loss, the death of our beloved child.
On February 20th, 2006 at 11 years, 1 monthand 47 days old, our precious and life-loving daughter, Danielle Marie died at 10:59am in an automobile collision in Sturbridge, MA. She died of a massive traumatic head injury and was pronounced dead at the scene. Danielle Marie was a huge part of our lives, which was taken away that day and can never be replaced. We will miss Danielle Marie each and every day forever.
Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

Heidismom

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 11:28:01 AM »
(((((((((((((((  Lori )))))))))))))

I am so sorry you are here.  This place has been a source of comfort for me.  I read a lot and it has helped me get through the past three months.  We lost our Heidi at 29.   She had her truck full of her belongings and was moving 14 hours back to my location, and with me for the first little while.  We were so looking to am coffees and giggles...we were the silliest pair in the mornings!  She had an accident and was killed instantly due to a fracture at the base of her skull.  She was less than two hours fom my home.  Losing a child IS the hardest thing someone will ever have to go through.

For now...be very easy on yourself, and remember to breathe in and then breathe out.  Cry, sob, scream when you need to....I liken it to cracking the cover on the boiling pasta pot...if you dont it will boil over...

JenKellisMom

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 12:13:13 PM »
Lori, as you can see by the wonderful response you received, this is a wonderful caring place where everyone understands the horrible pain you feel every day. 

My daughter, Kelli, died from complications of a bone marrow transplant this past May 15.  Her 10th birthday is this Thursday and  I don't know how I'll get through the day...as I'm sure you wonder every morning when you wake up.

Whatever your feeling, whenever you feel it, you can come here and count on someone to be there for you.

sue(Phills mum)

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2006, 12:30:03 PM »
Lori,

So sorry about your precious son, sorry you have had to find this site but it has helped me a great deal.

My son Phill was killed by a hit and run driver while out in Africa
teaching english he was 21   he was killed 5th Feb 06 and miss
him so very much.

I still have crazy thoughts and think I am going mad, but we are not alone someone is  always there to listen or say something to comfort. Hope you find some peace and comfort.

Sending Hugs
Sue (Phills mum)

Kyme jeffreys Mom

• My Son, My life,forever 21
    • View Profile
    • In memory of Jeffrey
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2006, 12:39:38 PM »
Dear Lori,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved son Alex. This journey is one that we walk alone, when you lose your child your whole world is turned upside down, inside out.

You will find a place here where comfort and support will help you walk this road, it is not an easy one, there are days when you will cry, scream, and constantly ask why.

I wish I knew why, as I am still searching for the very same answer.

I lost my eldest child Jeffrey in a tragic car accident, on March 2, 2005 both him and his first girlfriend were pronounced dead at the scene. Jeffrey was 21 and Tanya was 18.

There is not a day that goes by that I wish I would have made him stay home instead of going to his girlfriend's house, they were killed one mile from her home.

I would say the journey gets easier, but for me it has not, but I do have this board and they listen and believe me they care.

In my thoughts

Kyme Jeffrey's mom
Kyme - a mom on a journey with no map

Lisa Moody

• View Profile
    • Justice For Russell Boy
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 01:06:25 PM »
I am so sorry for your lost. I too have lost my son on July 14, 2006 he was 22 years old Hit & Run Accident in Oregon.
At first when I stated in these web sites I didn't know where to start. I decided to start writting to my son on these web pages and that really helped me  alot.  I am also a memeber of the www.deadroads.com website.  I will keep you in my prayer and thoughts.

Lisa Moody

Lisa Moody - Russell Boys Mom
"Always Remembered - Never Forgotten"

Paula (Adam's Brokenhearted Mama)

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 04:13:31 PM »
I had a son Adam who was diagnosed MICA (mentally ill, chemically addicted) and he died from a possible heroin overdose. Every time he used, he took a chance w/his life and ultimately his usage cost him his life. During his life, he failed out of college, lost jobs, spent time in rehabs, jails, lost friends.
My daughter Kaitlin uses also but has not picked up an addiction. She has a mental illness and her impulse control has led into various legal issues and she is either facing jail time (again) or probation. Today another theft just surfaced and she has to surrender her car to the people she stole from for restitution or he will report her to the police.
So many of us are here b/c of the loss of our children how we got here I guess is irrelevant whether it be via drugs, suicide, murder....our precious loved child is gone to us and that is why we are here together to help support each other in the "club that no one wanted to join"
Paula

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »
((((Lori)))) - I am SO sorry for the loss of your precious son, Alex.  I am glad that you found us, although I wish none of us had to be here. 

I lost my son, Joshua (14) in a boating/drowning accident on 8/7/99.  This board has been a strong source of support ever since.

I hope you will find this place to be just as safe and supportive.  Please share more about Alex when you feel ready.

Love,
Dena, Joshs' Mom