Author Topic: Your Children's memorial websites  (Read 10115 times)

Marianne

• nospam
  • Alek's Mom
    • View Profile
Your Children's memorial websites
« on: January 10, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »
All day I sat and cried.  I was so mad at myself.  Another day with nothing accomplished.  Then... I went to some of your children's websites - A peace came over me.  The amount of LOVE we all have for our children is something that takes my breath away.

By going to your children's memorial websites, I feel closer to you - closer to them.  This thought came over me - My baby is with all thier babies.  That's good.  I can think about that.  That makes me feel better.

I haven't done a website for Alek yet.  Not today, but soon, maybe I can work on that.

All my love and Thank you so much for being there for me.
Marianne (Alek's Mom Forever)

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
Re: Your Children's memorial websites
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 09:47:28 PM »
MARIANNE,
  i'm glad the website's have helped you. i know when i go to some of the website's i feel like i know them better also.  i love reading everything.
i hate that it's the loss of a child but all the thing's about them are amazing. candi was 23 when she was killed. when i see the little one's website i like to think maybe candi is holding that child or teaching one to ride horse . she loved to ride horses.

sending you hug's,
martha

www.candice-short-ross.memory-of.com

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 10:27:51 PM »
Marianne,

One thing that I will have to say that has helped me immensely through this terrible journey I've had to travel alone is looking at the pictures, posts and comments on my son's website.  It makes me cry each time I go to it, I cry because I miss him so much but it also makes me feel like he will never, ever leave me, no matter what.  I still refer to him sometimes in the present.  My sister commented to me that she likes that.  My Landon will always be with me, I will see him again, I will hold him again, and I know that he is in God's loving arms, he has to be because he was and IS such a wonderful, special little angel to all of us!  My soon-to-be ex-husband commented soon after we lost my Landon that I needed to stop looking at his pictures so much, I asked him 'Why?"  He said because it made me cry.  Yes, it makes me cry but I will never stop looking at his smiling face, he is and will always be a member of our family.  I was hurt when he told me to stop looking at his pictures, but he has never been much of an understanding, compassionate person to begin with.

If you want me to help you set something up for your Alek, I would LOVE to!  Just let me know, k?

Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 06:57:24 AM »
Dear Marianne,

All I can say is I understand.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

Dottie Tammie's Mom

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 12:46:26 AM »
aHHH, THANK YOU.   www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 07:15:54 AM »
Oh Marianne - I'm glad the websites brought some peace to you - Christopher's friends started his within days of his death - and when they could no longer do it they passed it to me - it has been a labor of love for me - though I think these days it is just us immediate family that go there.. his friends have moved on with their lives - which is all right and good - I know they think of him often

it is so nice when someone new sees the site - like I get to share Chris with someone all over again - very special -

when the time is right for you - if you feel it is right - you will do one for Alek - and we will all come see ...

luv and hugs, Karen
Chris aunt

http://home.nycap.rr.com/chrismemory

Wadesmom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »
Marianne,
I'm thinking of you- I haven't done a memorial website for my son either. A  tribute video for Wade was put together for Wade's  Memorial service,,,,,,,  " The Best Of Wade"  I wish I could share it with my webhealing friends, but I just don't feel comfortable sharing it with everyone in cyberspace. Maybe some day that fear will change. I do admire the parents that create websites for their child, each one is unique and special.  Every time I view one  - my heart is touched by the childs life yet  my heart hurts for the parents and for the families involved.
Maybe some day- we'll be able to do this too.

Thinking of  you and Alek,

love,
Wadesmom

lainie

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • www.beheartstrings.com
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 10:41:23 PM »
This is Brynn's :
http://www.beheartstrings.com

and this is an online shop with donations of arts and crafts to keep her bursary fund alive:
http://www.brynnalex.etsy.com

Thanks,

Love from Elaine , Brynn's mommy
My beautiful Brynn
Dec. 14/94 - Jan. 2/07

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 10:59:52 PM »
I too hit our childrens websites once and awhile. Here's Jess' site if you hadnt seen it yet. Sending you love and hugs!

www.jessicakaiser.com

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »
Brenda, I went to Jessica's site, she is so beautiful...
Love
Brenda