Author Topic: A Special Christmas Greeting from John (Danielle's daddy)  (Read 3357 times)

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
A Special Christmas Greeting from John (Danielle's daddy)
« on: December 24, 2007, 08:24:58 PM »
My Dearest Friends,
I just wanted to take time out today to wish all our wonderful, loving and yet heartbroken moms and dads here on our board a very Peaceful and Reflective Christmas. I know that this is a day that for many of us is a day filled with tears, heartache and sorrow. I also know that each and everyone of you here share a very special place in my heart and that our beloved angels are together this Christmas eve shining their love and peace on each of our families.

This will be our second Christmas without Danielle Marie...It will NEVER be an easy day, I will FOREVER miss my beautiful daughter who brought all the magic that only a young child could to Christmas day. The tears flow and the pain hurts just as much as last year and I am sure that this will be forever.

To our "new" members, I say a special prayer that your pain and anguish that you will feel, is replaced for at least a brief while by comforting thoughts of your wonderful child. I hope that your families provide you all with the support and comfort you need this Christmas day.

To all the wonderful "senior" members of our group, you ALL have and continue to provide such wonderful and compassionate support to me and so many who also travel along this terrible journey. My prayers are with you for continuous strength and compassion as you so lovingly share support with so many.
I want to give each one of you a BIG (((((HUG)))))!!! You ALL have my deepest respect and admiration.

Good Night and God Bless and Keep us all in his loving hands.
John-Danielle Marie's Loving Daddy
Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: A Special Christmas Greeting from John (Danielle's daddy)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 09:08:49 PM »
Thanks John and hope you have some peace on Christmas. Thinking of you and your family and sweet Danielle on Christmas. Thinking of all our angels. many hugs  LaVonne

Wadesmom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 05:37:05 AM »
Thinking of Danielle Marie and you.
Thank you for your Cmas wish.

Life is but a moment, Love Lives Forever
Wadesmom

Judy-Marc's mum

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 06:39:46 AM »
John thank you you for your message.  I havent said it before but you are one off the main strengths that have kept me going with your words and poems.  Thank you with all my heart.
Best wishes to you and your family.
From one Danielle Marie (my daughter) to another and her family, wishing you all the best.
Love
Judy

lainie

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • www.beheartstrings.com
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 03:48:35 PM »
Thank you, John, for your Christmas message.  Such a hard day.
Elaine, Brynn's mom
My beautiful Brynn
Dec. 14/94 - Jan. 2/07

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 08:30:30 AM »
John - thank you for your message - It was our 5th Christmas without Chris - and one of the harder ones for me I must say - just never know - best wishes to your family and thank you for all you express on here and all your support..

luv and hugs, Karen
Chris' aunt

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 07:09:50 AM »
Hi, john,

Thank you for the lovely caring thoughts. I too am sending warm loving thoughts to you and your family. This is a especially difficult time of the year for each one of us.

Sending Hugs,
Dottie Tammie's Mom