Author Topic: A cooworker shared her story tonight  (Read 2116 times)

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
A cooworker shared her story tonight
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:52:29 PM »
Talking to this somewhat new girl whom she and I have hit if off from the start. Now I know why. We both are bereieved moms. Anyways, her story almost brought me to me knees, and I wanted to share. 20 yrs ago she was pregger with her 2nd child. SHe kept going into labor,docs kept stopping it, saying it was too soon. They were WAY off on her due date, she found out later. One nite, well into her tenth month of pregnanacy, she got up in the nite to pee, and had an overwhelming experience, felt surge of love, from her womb, heard the words " I love you mommy" then FELT her babies soul leave her body... baby died, but how lucky for her to hear her child in this way before he went to heaven. Touched my heart so much. She tells this story with the biggest smile on her face. I pray I can have that kind of peace someday.

cathy

• View Profile
Re: A cooworker shared her story tonight
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 07:57:14 AM »
Hey Brenda, being I work at Wal Mart, I have alot of coworkers. There are a few who have lost a child. It IS very warming to be able to share with others who have been through the same thing. And when I'm having a rough time at work, I know who I can go to. Thank you for sharing this. :)