Author Topic: medium  (Read 3316 times)

betsy1486

• View Profile
medium
« on: November 22, 2007, 03:50:07 AM »
my family visited a medium to 'talk' to my deceased sister. i always believed in this type of thing before, but 'talking' to my sister just seemed a bit too much for me! i had so much to say and so many questions to ask!!! and i believed before but seemed a bit taken aback when i was confronted with 'her'. ahhhh, so much to think about. regardless of whether i really believe i talked to her, i was truly comforted by the thought of it all.... and it was a great feeling!! oh to talk to my sister and know she's at peace!! the medium charged NOTHING by the way, so i wasn't ripped off or anything... i know sometimes you can be taken advantage of.... but so much good came out of it. sometimes a little bit like this can go a long way, even if some don't believe it was really her! if you can find a good medium then i say go for it!!!

Robyn

• View Profile
Re: medium
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 06:59:19 AM »
 betsy1486 ,

I went to see someone shortly after my sister and dad died.  It was really amazing!  She didn't have too much to say about my sister(maybe too soon, it was only a week after she died) but when I left I felt like I had just had a visit with my dad.  It was very comforting.  She told me my sister was around me all the time and I would know because I would smell her perfume.  I have no sense of smell.  A skunk could spray me in the face and I would have no idea.  However, every now and then, usually on the worst,darkest days, I am overwhelmed by the most beautiful scent.  I have to believe.
I am going to see this lady again next week as she offered my husband and I a free reading as a xmas gift...I am hoping she can tell me more about my sister this time.

jazzgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: medium
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 08:03:55 PM »
I believe that anyone can be a medium. You just have to open your eyes. I feel like our loved ones are around. Not all of the time, but if you let yourself open to the idea, they will make theirselves known.  Good luck with your process.
Jazzgirl