Author Topic: PICTURES  (Read 2550 times)

sandy2

PICTURES
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:14:58 AM »
is there anyone on here i could personally send my pictures of SHANE to be posted to??? we just cant get it figured out. just too frustrating at this point anyway. it was 24 weeks yesterday, what a miserable looong week. i did straighten up thurs., i just told myself i wanted to start new traditions & memories for AUSTIN , so we put 2 trees up & 1 at the cemetry(we call that the mountain, dad loved moutains) so we go visit the mountain , sounds much better. wow how the emotions just come & go & the PAIN so very hard. i just still cant believe my babies gone & ill never be called MOM again.havnt posted alot just cant but do read, hope everyone is as well as expected whatever that means. LOVE & HUGS TO ALL LOVE SANDY SHANES MOM ONLY TO NEVER BE CALLED MOM AGAIN ! :'( :(

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: PICTURES
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 03:11:19 PM »
Sandy, I am so sorry to hear you are having a tough time......

about the pics...... its been so long but this is what i think i did, you can give it a try and let me know if it works ok

GO TO PROFILE........
GO TO FORUM PROFLE INFORMATION
DOWN AT THE BOTTOM WHERE IT SAYS SIGNATURE
THIS IS WHERE I COPIED AND PASTED PHOTO'S AND THEN YOU HAVE TO
SELECT CHANGE, AND IT SHOULD WORK.......

I HAD TO DOWN LOAD MY PHOTO'S ON TO PHOTO BUCKET FIRST AND THEN
COPY AND PASTE....

GOOD LUCK I HOPE THIS WORKS

VIRGIE             JOSH'S MOM

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 07:40:49 PM »
(( Sandy )) I have NO idea how I got pics on here... pretty sure Dena or Tom helped me out... hopfully they will help you out!!! Wish I could help you out more!! Sending you hugs!!!!!!!!!! Brenda

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 07:41:58 PM »
Sandy I will try and help you, eamail Shanes  photos to me and I will send you a link and tell you how to post it, [email protected].

Love
Deb

sandy2

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 07:47:19 PM »
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR REPLYS. my sister-in -law just took the pictures home with her, shes going to scan them & send them back(whatever all that means lol)then well go from there . thank you all very much, cant wait to share SHANE with all of you . LOVE & PEACE SANDY SHANES MOM