Author Topic: What I am thankful for today  (Read 2504 times)

cathy

• View Profile
What I am thankful for today
« on: November 22, 2007, 08:21:02 AM »
I know how tough it is for all of us today. One thing I am thankful for is the 16 years of wonderful memories I have of my baby girl. She truly had a heart of gold, never gave me any heartache, a little punk rocker, so easy going, so compassionate, the best sense of humor, made everyone laugh with her wittiness. I could go on and on. It still hurts everyday without her. I cling on to her memories.
May you all feel the warmth from your babies hugs today. I know they miss us as much as we miss them.

Love,
Cathy

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: What I am thankful for today
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 01:41:14 PM »
I am thankful for my precious son, Josh and for the joy he brought into our lives.  I am thankful for my daughter & husband and for the joy and light that my wonderful grandson, Seth, has brought back into my life and for his loving Daddy who is there for him.

I am thankful for ALL of you here and our precious Angels that we share.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
Re: What I am thankful for today
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 08:30:31 PM »
I am thankful for my children. I am thankful that i have the chance to know such unconditional, neverending, undying love. I am thankful for my family especially my spectacular husband, my parents, my 4 younger sisters and my niece and for all of my friends both with me and here in our "online friendship circle." I dont know what I would do without all of the aforementioned people, I only know that if not for all of them/all of you I surely wouldnt be here.