Author Topic: Sharing a dream  (Read 3850 times)

Jeanneb

Sharing a dream
« on: December 15, 2007, 02:03:02 PM »
I normally post to the child loss board but wanted to share a dream I had last night with you guys.  My brother Bruce died 10 years ago and I have never had a dream of him.  My youngest son died 4 years ago and I dream of him but not as 17 when he died but always as younger.

Anyway,  I dreamed of my brother last night.  It was just awesome.  There he was handsome and smiling.  I kept saying to him "is it really you" and he would just shake his head and we would hug and hug.  It felt so wonderful to hug him, he never spoke, just kept smiling and nodding his head and hugging me.

This is one of the best early xmas presents I could ever have imagined.

Just wanted to share,
Jeanne
Philip's mom
Bruce's sister

Lonnie

Re: Sharing a dream
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »
Jeanne: What a beautiful, inspiring dream!  :)  A wonderful Christmas gift indeed! Thanks for sharing it with us! Hugs-Lonnie

jazzgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 12:23:10 AM »
What an awesome feeling, huh. I like to believe that is there way of visiting us.

Jeanneb

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 03:30:53 AM »
Jazzgirl,

I truly believe this is their way of visiting us.  It was so vivid and certainly made me feel so good.

Jeanne

kelly37

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »
Jeanne,

Awesome dream. I'm so happy for you!  I too had a dream about my brother about 2 years after his death.  He's been gone 6 years now.  Oddly enough, it is very similar to yours. He was happy & handsome as ever. We hugged & he just said "I'm okay". Then he turned & vanished into a fog.  It gave me so much peace the next morning & I still carry it to this day. 

Now I'm waiting on a visit from my dad! It would be the best present ever!

Kelly
Dad & Keith,
Memories of you......I miss you both!
"Look Twice Save a Life"