Author Topic: My Beautiful Baby Sister  (Read 7182 times)

4Kayla

• In Loving Memory of my little sister
    • View Profile
My Beautiful Baby Sister
« on: November 01, 2007, 12:59:15 PM »
Hi.  I already posted on the main, but this is where my loss is--my sister. I am new to this board and am unfortunately new to this sad group we all belong to, those who have lost loved one.  In September my 17 year old sister was killed with two of her best friends in a horrible car accident when the car they were riding in was broadsided by a 40 foot refrigerated delivery truck.  My sister took the brunt of the force, and had more cause of death injuries than one poor body should have to endure.  I decided it was time to look for somewhere to talk about my grief, because it's so hard to talk to anyone that hasn't endured this pain. 
Everytime I feel like I'm at a "controllable" level in my grief, I feel like I fall back and it's that day in September all over again, and my heart feels freshly torn out of my chest. 
Anyway, that's why I'm here.  I am sorry to everyone else on this page.   I wouldn't wish this tremendous pain on anyone, and unfortunately there's too many people feeling it.

Lonnie

Re: My Beautiful Baby Sister
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 10:29:17 PM »
4Kayla: I am sure that some of the members of the Sibling Board will be along soon to post their comments. I am so heartbroken for your loss. I'm also very sad to hear that her 2 best friends were killed as well. I know that you must be hurting so badly. The people on this site are so wonderful, and you will always have someone to talk to when the pain overtakes you. It really, really helps. I am so glad that you found us. Many prayers for you! Lonnie

go4jenny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 08:59:02 AM »
Hey 4kayla, I am so sorry you lost your baby sister, I too had to endure losing mine in a motorcycle accident. She was also pregnant. I think that losing a sibling that is younger than you makes our quilt and grief harder. They where so young and at times life just seems too unfair to endure. Just talk to us as much as you can, I will tell you that this web site has been an absolute life saver. A place to put down your deepest sorrow and thoughts and have such an out reach of support. Dont feel alone because your not sweet heart. Hang in there. I know the pain is hard to endure alone. It has been since july 2nd of this year and i still cant look at her photos without crying. Talk as much as you need to. Take care.... Jennifer

Jparks

• My little brother. A perfect human being.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 03:51:38 AM »
I am so sorry for your loss. Tragedies like that are hard to deal with. The unexpected close deaths are the most traumatic in a lot of ways. I almost feel guilty telling someone else how to cope,seeing as I haven't coped well with my losses recently, but what I can do is say you are not alone and everyone here has sympathy and empathy towards your loss. I will try to pray for you tonight and ask for your pain to be buffered a bit. That heart-wrenching pain is overwhelming and folks who have not experienced it before have no idea what that choking grief can do to a person. Hang in there. I can't tell you that it gets better, just that you must keep going.

hummingbird

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 04:57:35 AM »
4kayla
I'm so sorry for you lost.
You have found a great place here and i hope you find it of some comfort to you that we all know the hurt you are going through.
Pleas come back and talk to us and i hope it helps like it has helped me
take care lots of hug Helen xxxx

Lonnie

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 03:02:41 PM »
(((((((((((((((((((((Hummingbird))))))))))))))))))) Long time-no see! How in the world are you? Hugs-Lonnie

hummingbird

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 10:28:36 AM »
Hi lonnie,
I'm good thanks, i've been busy sorting out my house getting rid of all the rubbish.
I have just finishe my loft and as it is floor boarded out my kids are gonna have it as a play room which they think is cool.
 i hope your life is a little easier now.
(((((((((((( lonnie))))))))))))))))))
Take care my thoughts are with you
lots of hugs Helen
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 05:13:46 PM by hummingbird »

as985

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 03:39:42 AM »
Kayla-

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your sister  :( :(. I just doesn't seem fair at all. Our stories sound so similar. I lost my 16 y/o sister in a terrible. car accident on 1/21/07.  I still miss her more than anything. If you ever want to talk, please let me know.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 03:48:20 AM by as985 »