Author Topic: Anger! Now --- almost five months  (Read 2556 times)

DianasMemory

• View Profile
Anger! Now --- almost five months
« on: October 29, 2007, 05:50:05 PM »
I realized I'm going through this anger thing.

I'm mad she had four surgeries
that the doctors could not save me
that she had to die and left me now.
I want her back and despite the dreams she is not back
I miss her I want her advice and I want things back the way they are.

I know this will not happen and I know I have to walk through this phase and I hate it but I will do it so I can get to the other side.  I don't do things I need to and I need to spend more time with my son.  I'm student teaching and I do not want to talk to the class.  I mentioned to my master teacher my mom had passed but not how soon it has been.  I want her here to see me succeed in student teaching I am mad she could not be.

Stephanie

Lonnie

Re: Anger! Now --- almost five months
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 07:34:55 PM »
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Stephanie))))))))))))))))))))))))) Bless your heart, of course you're angry.  >:( I wish your mother could be with you also. I wish she could be a part of your life, and your son's too. Death is so unfair and so heartless! I understand your feelings completely. Please know that all of us here care about you, and are proud of all you are accomplishing. I feel that anger is so much a part of grieving. A part of me still stays a little angry at times, and it's been 2 years now for me. I have also had to take on a tremendous responsibility with the care of my mom, and I get so overwhelmed. Sometimes I would give anything if my dad could come back. But I know he can't. Keep writing it all out, and I'll keep you in my prayers. Many, many hugs-Lonnie

Crushed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 08:29:36 PM »
 Yes, from what I have read you are getting angry just about on time, of course we have our own time table, but the 5 month mark is the average! You are perfectly normal and doing the work. This is one of the many emotions that most of us go through. Your mother is with you all of the time in your heart and she does know how well you are doing. As Lonnie said, we are all proud of you and you are carrying on and getting your education. I know that I am pulling for you.

AllysonD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 05:55:39 PM »
My brother has been gone over 6 months and I am in the "I cant believe it" stage. I think about him and then I think - oh wait, he's dead - and I just cant fathom it in my head. Its like someone is speaking martian to me and its not making sense even after all this time.........