Author Topic: A much clearer pic of front of headstone  (Read 4355 times)

Louise

A much clearer pic of front of headstone
« on: December 07, 2006, 01:49:51 PM »
The last pic of the front was fuzzy.This is a much clearer picture.Love,Louise[keren's mom]

Jeanneb

Re: A much clearer pic of front of headstone
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 02:11:24 PM »
Louise,

You got the picture put on, it is beautiful.  What cemetary is Keren buried, I thought I'd go by and visit.

Hugs,
Jeanne

Louise

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 02:18:11 PM »
Hi Jeanne,It is the confederate cemetery in Alvin.Right off of highway 35.Thankyou.keren's picture was just put on today.Is Phillip buried in Pearland?

Jeanneb

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 02:34:32 PM »
No.  He is buried at Forest Park Lawn East on I-45 when you are headed to Galveston it is on the right, right after Nasa Road 1.  My parents owned plots there and gave us one for him.

I don't go there much.  For whatever reason it is just so darn painful for me.  I had put a bench there so the kids could go and visit.  My oldest son will sneak in the cemetary during the wee hours of the morning and go sit and visit his brother.  I also put up a solar light to show him the way.

I go to the cross on the side of the road.  We arrived at the accident scene there before Philip was airlifted.  So many people were with me that day who I never knew and kneeled and prayed with me, so it brings me a since of being with him to go there.  I know people must see me there and think I am nuts but who cares.

Jeanne

Louise

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 02:40:43 PM »
I'm so sorry Jeanne,That must have been so scary for you being at the accident site.But his cross is really nice.Could you do me a big favor?Could you maybe print out or e-mail keren's headstone pic to Jill and Pastor Jon?Thank you Jeanne,Love,Louise[keren's mom]

Jeanneb

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 03:11:34 PM »
Louise,

I am more than happy to share this with them.

Love,
Jeanne

Louise

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 03:21:25 PM »
Thankyou Jeanne,I really appreciate it.much love to you,Louise[keren's mom]

Johns Mom

• nospam
  • My "Bestest Boy"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 04:14:23 PM »
Keren's headstone is beautiful Louise...where John is buried they only allow the flat markers...he's buried in Florida but since we all moved up to Georgia a year ago, we plan to move him up here  at some point.  ((Hugs)) Pat..John's Mom

Louise

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 04:52:49 PM »
Thank you Pat;It was a hard day for me.Everyday is hard,bur seeing her pic on the headstone just felt so final and wrong,Love,Louise[keren's mom]

Heidismom

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 05:30:16 PM »
very nice louise...

the only spot we have to go to is the highway cross.  it is two hours away, and two hours back...so I dont get  there often... 

next time will be to add reflectors to her cross....so it is seen during the night...

it is far enough from the side of the highway not to cause another accident....