Author Topic: momofwatsonx  (Read 3751 times)

Wadesmom

• View Profile
momofwatsonx
« on: September 16, 2007, 06:08:48 AM »
Virgie, Josh's mom,

Thinking of you on your Birthday.
Sending comfort and peace.

Wadesmom

DantesDad

• Love you Dante - see you soon
    • View Profile
    • Dante's tribute page
Re: momofwatsonx
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 08:33:50 AM »
Peace to you Virgie on this difficult day.  Josh is surely sending you love today.

Take care,

Marty - Dante's Dad

luckyladyb

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 09:48:03 AM »
Someone in Texas is thinking about you and wishing you a day filled with warm memories and love..........

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 09:44:21 PM »
Thank you all for the birthday wishes, It has been a hard last couple of weeks, my husband told me that he thought that i should stay off this site for awhile because he thought it made me more depressed, but you all know what it is like to lose a child, and i need support, my husband try but if i start crying in front of him he get up set and say here we go again, Josh was his step son, so he doesnt feel the pain like i do.......  I fight my self each and every day not to end my life, 

So its almost midnight here in texas, and i sit at the computer in my sons room, crying and thought i would log on and say i miss you all, and no matter what he says this site helps me deal with my pain and life

thank you all

virgie  (JOSH MOM)

Wadesmom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 12:19:59 PM »
Virgie, Josh's mom,
So sorry that the past couple of weeks have been so hard,   I understand why you need the support from other parents/aunts  that know what you are experiencing.  Viewing and posting on this site also helps me deal with things that I struggle with , that other well meaning family and friends do not understand. We are here for you,,,,,,,,,

Thinking of you and Josh,

hugs,

Wadesmom 

quint906

• Cory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »
Virgie,

I'm sending you belated birthday wishes.  I'm sure Josh was with you on this special day.

I'm so glad that you stop in to chat.  I don't know what I would do without the understanding and support from the other parents here.  And when you have your "Josh moments" come back here to share your feelings with us.  Just remember, we're all here to support eachother.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

Jo (Cory's Mom)

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 05:28:20 PM »
sending a late birthday wish and sorry i missed it. Sending hugs   LaVonne