Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday Dougie  (Read 7404 times)

Marianne

• nospam
  • Alek's Mom
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday Dougie
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »
Happy Birthday Dougie!  Judy - you are in my thoughts tonight.  Breath, and know that you are loved.
Marianne (Alek's Mom Forever)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 09:26:05 AM »
U have been such an inspiration and I hope that Dougie's bd made you think of all the happy days you spent together.  I know that  he and Jason and the other guys around their ages are cutting up the puffy clouds.  The girls, again, age appropriate are enjoying these gorgeous boys.  Life sucks...but what can we do, except truly be here for each other in a way that no one else can.  Thinking of you.. at the beach with the heart lai.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 11:25:24 AM »
Judy - reading Rebecca's post, I just had to send this back to you, thank you for remembering my Landon with a lei & here's thinking of your sweet Dougie . . . may God bless & take care all of our missed loved ones until we see them again . . .

Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 09:15:57 AM by Landons Mom Shelly »
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 03:52:19 PM »
((( Judy)))) I am so sorry I missed Dougie's birthday,, haven't had access to my computer 4 about a month but I hope you felt his kisss on the breeze,, I think of that now when a breeze is blowing... happy heavenly birthday Dougie sweet boy,, hope there is a heck of a party 4 u.... saying DOUGIE OUTLOUD  right now and knowing he hears... you are in my heart Judy.. Love, Brenda