Author Topic: Tim's Birthday 11/19  (Read 11305 times)

Dawson

Re: Tim's Birthday 11/19
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 08:34:46 AM »
Paula, Tims Mom,
What you wrote about the nurses holding him up in the nursery brought back a memory to me. When Macy was born, her mother got very sick with an infection. For the 1st ten days of Macy's life, she lived, breathed, and slept on my chest in the hospital room that her Mom was in. I believe that those first ten days allowed a bond between she and I that Mother's are usually the ones to get. I am so thankful for those days. She is my angel in Heaven now and I will see her again. I must finish my work here until God calls me home at the perfect moment.

cathy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 08:39:31 AM »
Hey Paula, I'm sorry that I'm a day late. Every time it's our babies birthday, it is so darn special. I lost my baby when she was 16 and she would be 24 today. Every time it's my Andrea's birthday I can't help but think of all of our babies celebrating without us. Just know that you're not alone. I know I don't come in here much but if you ever need an ear, I'm here. :)

Paula, Tims Mom

• My buddy boy
    • View Profile
    • Now Sings My Soul!
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 08:40:21 AM »
(((Dawson)))
You are right about finishing our jobs here which we don't even understand what they are, just have a feeling that there is something, or maybe we make it up as we go along. I always took for granted Tim was my legacy- now it turns out I am his. I'm doing a pretty good job too, if I do say so myself. Over time I hope you also find a path to walk, that feels "right" to you, and something to share with Macy someday when you know her again.
God Bless.
Paula, Tims Mom

Paula, Tims Mom

• My buddy boy
    • View Profile
    • Now Sings My Soul!
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 08:44:32 AM »
Hey Paula, I'm sorry that I'm a day late. Every time it's our babies birthday, it is so darn special. I lost my baby when she was 16 and she would be 24 today. Every time it's my Andrea's birthday I can't help but think of all of our babies celebrating without us. Just know that you're not alone. I know I don't come in here much but if you ever need an ear, I'm here. :)

Hello Cathy and thanks. I read frequently even if I dont post much. Oh, the angel dates and birthdates just break my heart, for all the parents, not just me. Happy Heavenly Birthday to your Andrea and God Bless you with memories today.
Paula, Tims Mom