Author Topic: We Met In Vegas!  (Read 10520 times)

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
Re: We Met In Vegas!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 09:50:12 PM »
I'm so glad you all had a good time and got to meet. The balloon release looks beautiful...
Love
Brenda

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 04:57:53 AM »
What an incredible photo of BEAUTIFUL, ANGELIC WOMEN!
I am SO GLAD that you all had a peaceful time and had the experience to meet.
When Bernice and I met Traci's mom Maureen in Phoenix in April, it was a wonderful meeting for all. Maureen is a warm and wonderful woman.
Meeting new people in itself is a wonderful experience, but meeting someone that you have shared so much along this journey with is priceless.

Bernice and I are attending a Grieving Parents retreat for 3 days in October in Tennessee. The leader of another online group that we belong to has opened her home to our members and so far around 25-30 plan on attending. I will let everyone know how it goes.

Thank you for releasing balloons for all our angels. I am glad you have all returned home safely.

John
Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

owensmom

• Owen texting, age 20
    • View Profile
    • mysteryoriley
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 09:22:03 PM »
What a wonderful experience!  I would love to meet everyone on this board.  How did you organize this gathering?  Please let me know, so that if another one is scheduled, maybe, we can participate?

We live in Petaluma, CA, so if anyone is ever in the greater San Francisco Bay Area, please let us know.  We would love to meet you.

Love,
Linda
Owen's mom

lainie

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • www.beheartstrings.com
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 05:18:29 PM »
Wow, so nice to hear about you all meeting.  I live just outside of Vancouver, B.C., so It is a little ways away.  I have been to Vegas many times before though.  At this point I can barely get down the street, let alone take a trip, but if you do it again next year perhaps I would join in.
Glad it was so good for you all!
Elaine  (Brynn's mom)
My beautiful Brynn
Dec. 14/94 - Jan. 2/07

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 06:33:18 PM »
You wild women you!  Sounds like you had a blast!!  I'm so happy for all of you that you have developed such a strong support system in each other through this board and had the opportunity to have some laughter together.  What better way to walk through the most difficult days of your lives. 

Laughing with you and just imagining the hootin and a hollerin you all did.    You should plan a yearly trip and grow this friendship even more.    Nothing better than friends who understand our uglies painful feelings.

hugs to you all,

lauren E