Author Topic: Without Wade  (Read 11554 times)

Wadesmom

• View Profile
Re: Without Wade
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 08:48:37 AM »
Donnys Dad,
The Memories do hurt- yet I'm glad that I have so many of them too. Wade and I lined ball fields together the past 3 summers.  It was our Mother/son bonding time, just the two of us.  I miss our talks that we shared each day to and from the ballfields . Wade was a perfectionist when dragging and  chalking the fields-and whenever I would try to chalk the lines, he would kid around with me and say that the zigzag pattern wasn't really  the look that we were trying to achieve. Which meant, that I was to let HIM chalk the lines only. I just miss him  and everything we did together,  as you know and understand all too well.

Katie Adam's mom,
Thank you- sending love and hugs to you also.

Elaine (Brynn's mom)
Yes, This is such a tough journey that none of us signed up for, My thoughts are with you and your sweet Brynn, I visited her website and your girl is gorgeous, such a pretty smile & such a classy little dresser,,,I enjoyed seeing all the photos and  Thank you for sharing her with us.

Karen Paul,
I appreciated your  warm response also and for sharing your  memories with me, Thank you for including the  precious picture of Chris and your mom on horseback .

Wadesmom

Wadesmom

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 07:21:38 AM »
Dena &
John-Danielle Marie's Daddy,

Thank you for your responses,,,,,,,, it is difficult for me to write about those memories and it also took time for me to work up the courage to post  it.  You're right, there are times when we are extremely aware that our children are no longer here and  yet some days the "memories" sustain us and bring a smile to our face.  "Remembering " seems to be a  roller coaster of emotions  with all the ups and downs, twists and turns along the way, With each day being different and just never knowing what to expect.

Take care

Wadesmom

msmargie

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 09:39:35 AM »
my heart goes out yo you, wadesmom-i dont even know you but i feel connected-what an awesome picture you have painted of your boy- i am so happy that i came across this site- comforting- you are in my thoughts