Author Topic: a homeless boy *WARNING*  (Read 11336 times)

starynyte

a homeless boy *WARNING*
« on: December 05, 2006, 07:29:19 PM »
On my way home toight, sitting at a light, out of the corner of my eye i saw someone on the medium strip, i normally ignore them, because if u look their way, sometimes theyll come to your window and ask for money...

somehting made me look, it was a young man, about Chris's age, he looked at me with a closed mouth smile, and a nod of his head, and kept walking up the medium strip with his cardboard sign saying "homeless"

something about him reminded me of chris, and i cant stop crying, WHERE are his parents!? why is he homeless!? its so hard to be proud of a country that lets people live this way, yet a fucking heroin addict can get medical assistance! where is the help for this boy!? for the homeless man I see sleeping on the sidewalk every day i go to work? it just makes me hurt so bad for those lost souls on the streets, and pissed off that our society for the most part accepts it.

my heart wanted to bring him home, give him a warm place to sleep, my brain said, don't do it, hes a stranger, and that could be welcoming trouble, ALL i can do is pray for him... it just doesnt seem enough!

no one, NO ONE will EVER replace my son chris, but i have alllll this love to give, no boyfriend, no child, no one... to give it to

as i sat here bawling my eyes out typing this post, the phone rang, it was my sister Jane, the one i dont get along with too well. she knew right away that i was crying and i began to tell her about the young homeless man i had seen on my way home, we talked for over an hour! and she didnt even piss me off, talk about how much money she spent on her last shopping spre, or judge me... all of which she normally does, not on a regular cause we dont talk that much, but its typical conversation for her to talk about money, and i hate it cause im dirt poor. we actually had a nice conversation, she was kind, understanding, supportive, and even said she loved me before we hung up

it was SO nice to be able to share some of my pain over loosing chris, with her... its rare that im able to do that with family, espcially her! her way of dealing with it is not to.

its weird, i wanted to come home and call someone to cry to over this, but didnt feel i had anyone to call, to REALLLLLY get it, u know? so i came here, my grief family, those that ALLLLWAYS understand, ALLLLWAYS there for a cyber hug, and shoulder to cry on, to vent to, and BE ACCEPTED AS I AM.

perhaps Jesus had something to do with jane calling me when she did... the timing couldnt be coincidence, i dont believe in such things anymore.

i am double blessed tonight and feel MUCH better, minus the headache

Joanie -----> Adam's Mom

• View Profile
Re: a homeless boy *WARNING*
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 07:45:57 PM »
Cherrie,

I can tell you have a kind and caring heart by the way you felt so sad for the homeless boy.  I know what you mean about wanting to help, but being afraid because they are strangers and you never know if maybe they would harm you. 

I'm sorry you were feeling so down, but it is a special blessing that your sister called you just at the right time so that you could talk and how perfect that you both got along.  Sometimes we get these surprises just when we need them.  I know that often when I think I'm at the end of my rope someone calls and they bring me some relief.  Do you have any close friends nearby that you can make some plans with so that you don't feel so lonely?  I know that my grief truly isolates me.  I live with my fiance, but he and I are on two different wave lengths emotionally and I often feel very alone.  I have a couple of friends that I make sure to keep in contact with and I try to get together with them for dinner now and then.  The bummer is that they are so busy with their kids, but they do make time for me.

I hate to think of you being so lonely, sweetie.   :'(  Sending you a big cyber hug!

Adam:  6/21/94 - 12/2/05
  ~~~Forever 11 years young in heaven~~~
                 I miss you, Pal

starynyte

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 08:11:48 PM »
Dear Joanie,

I cant say that i hate being alone, yes i get lonely at times, but i so appreciate the solitude that i have. since returning back to work, i appreciate it even more. it just hurts so deeply when im alone, and have love to give, and see someone like that boy in such desperate need...

im a verrrrry sensitive person, always have been, expecially more so since the death of my son. i have always felt that things had more of an impact on me that the average person, not sure why... throw grief into that, and theres the emotional roller coaster!

im feeling better now since talking with my sister jane, [AND posting about this-it always helps me to write about my feelings] WOW im still shocked over our conversation. she has NEVER really been one to really listen, or lend a shoulder to cry on verbaly or otherwise. shes more of the kick in the butt, get over it, kind. but she was REALLLY there for me tonight!

and you have been there for me too, reaching out to me with kind words and understanding, thank you SO much! I do have 2 close friends, but like you and your fiance, they just dont get it... and ive learned not to go there with people that dont get it, u know...

Paula, Tims Mom

• My buddy boy
    • View Profile
    • Now Sings My Soul!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 04:04:39 PM »
"fuckin heroin addicts" don't get medical care until they go to jail

been there

Love You Timmy.
Paula, Tims Mom

Paula (Adam's Brokenhearted Mama)

• View Profile
Re: a homeless boy *WARNING* REPLY from Paula Adam's brokenhearted Mom
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 04:31:55 PM »
..."fucking heroin addicts".......my son was one of them. There are very little treatment centers left for addicted people to go to, everything is based upon your insurance not your medical needs. Addiction is a disease. It is recognized as such and yet b/c of the stigma attached to it people like to ignore those, such as those that have a mental illness.
I read your apology and the bottom line is that you may now realize that your wording was inappropriate I wonder if that is how you truly feel and just usually more guarded in expressing those kind of thoughts in a public forum.
It is vital for people not to shun those with any kind of disabilities, even the ones that we might find most unpleasant. These disabilities are equal opportunists and do not segregate due to race, religion, gender, socio-economic status.
I am sad  due to the irony of my life. I am a Director of Nursing for a premier  downstate NY agency that takes care of the mentally ill, mentally retarded, developmentally delayed and traumatic brain injured. I am also the RN Health Assessment Coordinator for a well respected out patient tx center for the chemically addicted. I was a volunteer for the NYS nursing association statewide peer assistance program for addicted nurses. Despite all my "good work" I have a son DEAD due to a heroin overdose and a mentally ill, borderline mentally retarded daughter that responds to no treatment.
Choose your words carefully for you never know how your words can affect other people. A random act of kindness may be the very thing that saves one person's sanity that day when they are on the brink and and anger can push another one over.

• View Profile
Re: a homeless boy *WARNING* REPLY from Paula Adam's brokenhearted Mom
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 04:35:53 PM »
Please remember for every homeless person sleeping on a sidewalk, a park bench, under a cardboard box is a Mama crying at home wondering where her child is. Say a prayer and reach out, don't turn away - under different circumstances this could be you or I or one of our loved ones.

starynyte

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 05:39:28 PM »
my old grief therapist used to say, "Cherri, you need to learn how to aim, you go right from ready--to--fire." i get so lost in my own feelings at times [mainly since the death of my son] that i dont stop to really think about how i come off. I am completely aware that i do this, yet at those times when i need to recognise it the most, i am unable to. emotion just takes over.

Paula, i can certainly understand your my true feelings. Not that you will believe me after my unthoughtful venting, i will share how i do feel. i HATE the drugs, not the people, i HATE the things they do, and how they hurt the ones that love them, as a result of the addiction. I disagree with the system in place that gives heroin addicts methedone, it keeps them there, not helps them. why doesnt the system create mandetory rehab for these people? rather than give them a drug that only keeps them addicted.... i hate that a heroin addict can get state medial assistance, yet i can not. it just makes me realllly mad. im told Baltimore [my city] is the heroin capitol of the USA, and i hate that too!

TWO of my cousins are addicts, one addicted to percocet due to many spinal surgerys, im angry at her doctors for continuing to give her the drugs, im angry at her, YES her, for not being able to put her children first. it made me sick watching her slumped over, eyes half closed, mumbling nonsense while her 5 year old daughter opened her birthday gifts and called to her mother to look. her sister is addicted to coke, and never shows up for any family events, although her boyfriend was there with his 12 year old daughter and a crusty blood filled nose-his nose.

i know this much about addiction, no one can help these lost souls, UNLESS they WANT help, and the drugs dont really allow them to give a shit about themselves let alone anyone that loves them, its all about their next fix.

I never got the toxicology report on my son... for all i know HE could have been on heroin. i believe he may have been using something other than weed, to have done the things he did, OR been influenced by his girlfriend OR both... I will NEVER know. i am very tempted to get into some of what i know of his murder, but i just cant, not for the sake of proving my feelings behind that post, its just too ugly, too painful, and yes i am ashamed of some of his extremely poor choices which led to his death. 

had i not used the F bomb before "heroin addicts" would it have been taken another way, more weight and understanding of my anger and total frustration toward our lousy pathetic system/govt?

Even tho i grew up in the city, i was never really exposed to homeless people, now i am, and it greatly disturbs me, they are everywhere downtown where i work, and seeing a young man that resembled MY son took me right over the edge last night.

"reach out" you say... HOW????, what can *I* do to help them???? if you only knew MY situation, if it werent for my family, id be living on the sidewalk right beside them! i can barely afford groceries sometimes, id rather buy cigarettes, so i have my own addiction, sure its not heroin, crack, or weed [anymore thank God!] but its an addiction AND partly a choice IMO.

it just seems for every good thing in this world, there are 10 bad things, and sometimes it overwelms me to such a degree i cant stand it.

i am sincerely sorry for my poor choice of words, and not giving more thought to how i expressed myself, and mostly that i hurt you, Dottie, and anyone else here.

thank you for responding though, i DO appreciate your confronting me on this, when im wrong ill say im wrong, and can take honest criticism when i screw up.

love cherri

• View Profile
Re: a homeless boy *WARNING* Reply from Paula (Adam's Mom)
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 11:43:13 PM »
Cherri, I copied your email reply so that I can directly respond to your words:

my old grief therapist used to say, "Cherri, you need to learn how to aim, you go right from ready--to--fire." i get so lost in my own feelings at times [mainly since the death of my son] that i dont stop to really think about how i come off. I am completely aware that i do this, yet at those times when i need to recognise it the most, i am unable to. emotion just takes over.

Cherri: I have never known an instance in communication (written or verbal) when emotions taking over serve well. It has been my experience to think, reflect, review and then take careful choice with your communication style.

Paula, i can certainly understand your my true feelings. Not that you will believe me after my unthoughtful venting,

Cherri: I can believe you and understand that you reacted emotionally and then regretted some of your wording.

i will share how i do feel. i HATE the drugs, not the people,

Cherri: I agree, the drugs are the evil. My husband is fond of saying if there is a devil, then the devil is in the drugs.

i HATE the things they do, and how they hurt the ones that love them, as a result of the addiction.

Cherri: There is no room to hate the things that the addicted ones do-it's like hating them. And that is unfair to hate them. It is b/c of their illness that they have addictive behaviors. 

I disagree with the system in place that gives heroin addicts methedone, it keeps them there, not helps them.

Cherri: Methadone was an old system that was great for it's day, it's way overdue to move to newer tx's such as suboxone and subutex. Change in these areas come at a snails pace.

why doesnt the system create mandetory rehab for these people? rather than give them a drug that only keeps them addicted....

Cherri: the gov't is fond of cutting programs such as tx centers. My son was mandated to one and new local gov't came in and closed the center down. From there  my son entered a downward spiral. I don't know for certain if the rehab had stayed open if the outcome would have been different but for certain it could not have been any worse (b/c he is dead).

i hate that a heroin addict can get state medial assistance, yet i can not. it just makes me realllly mad.

Cherri: Now that is not totally true. My son was unable to get state medical assistance. It is different from state to state, from reason to reason. To make generalizations such as that is unfair.

im told Baltimore [my city] is the heroin capitol of the USA, and i hate that too!

Cherri: As a RN in the field of chemical addiction and a NY State Nursing Assocation former Statewide Peer Assistance Program for Addicted Nurses volunteer I can tell you that heroin is commonplace. Read up on the history of how heroin got into our country, it is quite interesting. Our gov't sanctioned it, it was part of their economic planning.

TWO of my cousins are addicts, one addicted to percocet due to many spinal surgerys, im angry at her doctors for continuing to give her the drugs, im angry at her,

Cherri: I agree that health care prescribers must be trained better in this venue and be held acountable when they are not. This is Dottie's issue on behalf of Tammy.

YES her, for not being able to put her children first. it made me sick watching her slumped over, eyes half closed, mumbling nonsense while her 5 year old daughter opened her birthday gifts and called to her mother to look. her sister is addicted to coke, and never shows up for any family events, although her boyfriend was there with his 12 year old daughter and a crusty blood filled nose-his nose.Che

Cherri: Do you think being angry at your cousin and her bf is going to help their addiction? Is it going to help their children?
We can agree to disagree but I think that being angry at them is the wrong tactic. I feel for them and their plight and for their children. Anger is a destructive force in this situation.

i know this much about addiction, no one can help these lost souls, UNLESS they WANT help, and the drugs dont really allow them to give a shit about themselves let alone anyone that loves them, its all about their next fix.

Cherri: You bring up 2 points in those sentences. Yes, they must want the help and to do the work. It is hard work and a lifetime of hard work. I disagree that they don't care about themselves or anyone that loves them. Yes while they are addicted getting their next high is a need ..... at the same time there is much shame and guilt involved with this population as they know that their addictions are ruining their lives and hurting those who love them the most.

I never got the toxicology report on my son... for all i know HE could have been on heroin. i believe he may have been using something other than weed, to have done the things he did, OR been influenced by his girlfriend OR both... I will NEVER know. i am very tempted to get into some of what i know of his murder, but i just cant, not for the sake of proving my feelings behind that post, its just too ugly, too painful, and yes i am ashamed of some of his extremely poor choices which led to his death.

Cherri: Please don't be ashamed of your son's poor choices. He was human and made choices that perhaps in another time and circumstance he would have not made or would not make again. I am not ashamed of my son. I am sorry for the life he led b/c it led to a lot of pain and misery for him and as a byproduct for us. I am not happy that his gf was what I consider to be an enabler but it's far easier to be compassionate vs angry. Anger is an extremely tiring emotion and like addiction it builds and becomes it's own addiction.

had i not used the F bomb before "heroin addicts" would it have been taken another way, more weight and understanding of my anger and total frustration toward our lousy pathetic system/govt?

Cherri: It was not only the "F" word it is your anger that concerns me. We need to celebrate the lives of our lost children and heal. If it was addiction that did your child in then learn as much as you can and educate people so that the world will be a kinder place for them.

Even tho i grew up in the city, i was never really exposed to homeless people, now i am, and it greatly disturbs me, they are everywhere downtown where i work, and seeing a young man that resembled MY son took me right over the edge last night.

Cherri: We are all "a paycheck away" from being homeless. Our circumstances can change overnight and I would hope that people would be charitable to me so I try to be charitable to people. When my son was missing and on the streets it was my hope that people would show him kindness.

"reach out" you say... HOW?Huh, what can *I* do to help them?Huh if you only knew MY situation, if it werent for my family, id be living on the sidewalk right beside them! i can barely afford groceries sometimes, id rather buy cigarettes, so i have my own addiction, sure its not heroin, crack, or weed [anymore thank God!] but its an addiction AND partly a choice IMO.

Cherri: Reach out doesn't have to be financially, it can be a simple smile, acknowledging the homeless vs ignoring them as they are worthless. I have been helped out by my family when my circumstances was tough and in time I help out now that I can. Kindness begets kindness.

it just seems for every good thing in this world, there are 10 bad things, and sometimes it overwelms me to such a degree i cant stand it.

Cherri: Try to set limits on these negative thoughts, they are destructive. Think of allthe simple pleasures such as a pretty flower, a sunny day. Yes this is much sadness and evil in the world and it is a temptation to be angry, dissatisfied and to give up but then you are just adding to the problem. Be a part of the solution not the problem.

i am sincerely sorry for my poor choice of words, and not giving more thought to how i expressed myself, and mostly that i hurt you, Dottie, and anyone else here.

thank you for responding though, i DO appreciate your confronting me on this, when im wrong ill say im wrong, and can take honest criticism when i screw up.

love cherri

Cherri: I am not writing this to confront you just in the honest hope and attempt to illustrate how many of us in all sorts of walks of life face the same challenges each and every day. If we open our hearts and minds to oneanother we can make positive changes.

I wish you much love and peace,
Paula

starynyte

perceptions and raw emotion
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 04:06:57 AM »
Dear Paula,

"I have never known an instance in communication (written or verbal) when emotions taking over serve well. It has been my experience to think, reflect, review and then take careful choice with your communication style."

Life just moves TOO fast to be able to think EVERY time before words come out. Sometimes I am able to, other times I am not. I'm by far a perfect person, however those that truly KNOW me and love me, know I am not a hurtful person, and therefore accept me and my flaws.

I believe anger is a just feeling in some cases, without anger you have complacentcy.

You focused on my negativity and anger and how it does no good, yet only ONE person actually responded to the root of my pain in that situation... which was seeing a homeless boy that resembled my son. I understand how my anger and negativity caused your reaction and it is deserving criticism, however you chose to focus on the negativity in my post as well, yet you advise me on my negativity.

It's interesting that 100 people have read my angry post, yet only 3 people responded. In my eyes, this suggests that this board is not a place where we can be open and honest about our feelings unless they are politicaly correct, well written and thought over, and considered acceptable topic according to the majority. I wonder just how many people read and never post due to fear of being judged harshly, misunderstood, or black listed. I also wonder how many people read my post and understood my intense pain over seeing a homeless boy that reminded me of my son, yet didn't respond because they knew I was putting myself on the hot seat and didn't want to sit beside me and loose their support system here????

"My grief and pain are mine.  I have earned them.  They are part of me.  Only in feeling them do I open myself to the lessons they can teach." ~Anne Wilson Schaef

Anger is a large part of my grief, it's an emotion I can not deny. When it is triggered by things I feel are unfair about this world, it is stronger. I accept the judgements on my very poor choice of words, however anger does have it's place here for many of us, and we have a right to feel it as well as express it.

We are all an intricate caserole of raw emotions, with triggers individual to each of us. When I read something here on the board that triggers me, I remind myself that it wasn't intended to hurt ME personally, No one here sets out to hurt another. It's human nature to use analogies and strong words in expressing one's anger and pain. For this board to be a TRUE HAVEN for ALL of us, I think we all need to use some perspective at times when reading certain posts.

Love & Peace,
Cherri

Other things I needed to respond to, however my original post was not about drug addiction, the homeless, my views of it, or our lousy govornment, even though through tears and anger my fingers led me in that direction, which understandibly replies went in that direction.

"There is no room to hate the things that the addicted ones do-it's like hating them. And that is unfair to hate them. It is b/c of their illness that they have addictive behaviors."

I see it differently. The things addicts do to feed their addictions are things they would normally never do, and are hurtful, and often hateful. To hate someone's ACTIONS is not to hate the person. I hate what my son did to end up being murdered, that doesn't mean I hate him.

"i hate that a heroin addict can get state medial assistance, yet i can not. it just makes me realllly mad." ~me

"Cherri: Now that is not totally true. My son was unable to get state medical assistance. It is different from state to state, from reason to reason. To make generalizations such as that is unfair." ~Paula

Here in Maryland, it IS true, not a generalization.

"Our gov't sanctioned it, it was part of their economic planning."

This doesn't surprise me at all. I'm angry enough so I'll leave the history of heroin out of my to read list.

"We can agree to disagree but I think that being angry at them is the wrong tactic. I feel for them and their plight and for their children. Anger is a destructive force in this situation."

Agree to disagree--- The drugs are the destructive force not my anger. My anger doesn't give them the right to do what they are doing, without anger do you think they would stop? Nope!

"Anger is an extremely tiring emotion and like addiction it builds and becomes it's own addiction."

Dear Paula, for being a mother who's son was murdered, I have every right to my anger. I know very well how destructive anger can be toward the person harboring it, I live with it, however I DO choose happiness and joy in my life in many ways on a regular basis.

"We need to celebrate the lives of our lost children and heal."

I do that every day. The night I wrote that post is not how I live every day of my life, it was a moment in time, a blip on the big screen, something that triggered deep emotions in me.

Love & Peace,
Cherri

• View Profile
Re: a homeless boy *WARNING*((Cherri)
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 07:08:34 AM »
Dear Cherri,
You are absolutely right, I did focus on what I perceived to be all the negative aspects of your posting.
Thank you for taking the time to point that out to me. It is something that i will have to personally work on.
 I definitely could & should have commented on some of the other issues you raised (eg homeless person resembling you son and triggering your upset) & offered you friendship and caring instead of standing on my soapbox - my sincere apologies to you.
You raise a valid thought, are people sticking to "safe" issues to discuss? I would hope not. I would hope that dialogs such as ours could go on. I feel that we all have the opportunity to learn from one another's experiences and thoughts.
I don't know if foul play occurred w/Adam's demise yet, the detective has raised some suspicions and the ME report has yet to come in. I can only imagine as I await the outcome the anger that can be triggered by knowing that for a fact. I will not like it at all if that was the choice w/my Adam, but I know that drugs were the root of the problem. If he wasn't using, wasn't in that sort of area and so on....he made choices that I never wanted him to make and that is the true cause of his death; drugs and his choices. We sadly seem to have that in common. How terrible the things that can bond people together.
Peace and blessings,
Paula

starynyte

sincere communication is what it's all about
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 08:19:51 AM »
Dear Cherri,
You are absolutely right, I did focus on what I perceived to be all the negative aspects of your posting.
Thank you for taking the time to point that out to me. It is something that i will have to personally work on.
 I definitely could & should have commented on some of the other issues you raised (eg homeless person resembling you son and triggering your upset) & offered you friendship and caring instead of standing on my soapbox - my sincere apologies to you.

Sweet Paula, no appology needed, my angry post triggered you, just as I have been triggered in the past. It is the open honesty and communication that is truly important, what will help us understand and REALLY be supportive toward eachother regardless of our differences in situation or views. I appload you for standing up to me, offering your views, and honest criticisms of my post, as you are rightly entitled to do so. Not my intentions at all, but to me, this IS a healthy debate! We have agreed to disagree on certain things, and have made each other aware of things we were not before. TRUE LEARNING! HEALING, EXPRESSION and room for UNDERSTANDING! I LOVE IT! and even though my unthoughtful words hurt people, it happened for a reason, perhaps to open the eyes of some members on issues they struggle with, to help others feel more accpted to voice their oppinions and feelings, isnt that what this board is about too?

You raise a valid thought, are people sticking to "safe" issues to discuss? I would hope not. I would hope that dialogs such as ours could go on. I feel that we all have the opportunity to learn from one another's experiences and thoughts.

I believe this IS the case here, and has been since I started coming here 3 years ago. What healing REALLLLY takes place in this situation, and is it open and welcome for ALL to share their deepest, ugliest feelings? Again, if my post changes this, then it was worth it, MINUS the pain it caused, I NEVER EVER intended to hurt anyone here. I consider this board a part of my family, and even though I post irregularly, it is a place I depend on like so many others.

I don't know if foul play occurred w/Adam's demise yet, the detective has raised some suspicions and the ME report has yet to come in. I can only imagine as I await the outcome the anger that can be triggered by knowing that for a fact. I will not like it at all if that was the choice w/my Adam, but I know that drugs were the root of the problem. If he wasn't using, wasn't in that sort of area and so on....he made choices that I never wanted him to make and that is the true cause of his death; drugs and his choices. We sadly seem to have that in common. How terrible the things that can bond people together.
Peace and blessings,
Paula

Oh Paula, I pray that foul play isn't the case, it's hard enough to deal with, without someone being responsible for their death. I don't dwell on it anymore, but I doubt I will ever forgive the boy that murdered my son, OR the legal system that failed to punish him for it. I have had to work extremely hard on forgiving my son for his poor choices, AND myself for not being a better mother for him. I've come so far... and then there are times it steps in and washes over me all over again.

Wishing for a peaceful day for you,
Love Cherri

• View Profile
Re: a homeless boy *WARNING*(Cherri)
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 10:14:31 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I was afraid that I had hurt your feelings and the polls etc. were in anger vs simply a poll.. I was much relieved after I read your reply to mine.
I am so knew to this horrible event in our lives and to this website. Unfortunately you have been in this position longer than I and probably have good reasons for questioning if people are comfortable posting their feelings and expressing them in whatever language they choose.
I know that I respond better to softer approaches.
Love & Peace to you Cherri!
Paula

starynyte

polls
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 10:20:50 AM »
how are the polls angry? they are simple questions, and options, i doubt ppl will even answer due to loosing their support system here

leslie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2006, 10:32:39 AM »
Cherri, I responded to your poll. Sometimes I feel I have something to offer, sometimes I don't. It's not a matter of feeling safe, for ME. I read everyday though....I don't feel that everybody has to respond to every single post...

Much love,

Leslie

• View Profile
Re: a homeless boy *WARNING*((Cherri))
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 11:04:51 AM »
The polls aren't angry, I thought you were angry. But that was b-4 I read your reply to my posting.