Author Topic: a homeless boy *WARNING*  (Read 10826 times)

starynyte

Re: a homeless boy *WARNING*
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 01:54:20 PM »
The polls aren't angry, I thought you were angry. But that was b-4 I read your reply to my posting.

oh thank u for clarifying, im just curious how many ppl will respond to them, and hopefull speak up for themselves, not angry at you at all.

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 08:41:29 PM »
cherri,
  i'm not offended by what you said. i know i put a poem on here & it hurt a lot of people. i even quit coming on the board for a few weeks because i didn't mean to hurt anyone & i cried & cried. i honestly would never hurt anyone intentionally. i don't think anyone here would. we've all lost a child here. i will pray for everyone.
i'm a person that wants to get along with everyone.

sending lot's hug's,
martha

starynyte

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 10:00:58 PM »
Thank you Martha for believing I had no intentions of hurting ANYONE here. It happens sometimes... I wish it didn't, it hurts me very badly to know that I've hurt anyone here. I got 4 hours of sleep last night because I was so upset over the whole thing, then went into work an hour late. Thankfully my boss said, "It's no big deal" when I said I was sorry for being so late. I was blessed to find that job, even tho the pay stinks.

Sleep well, love and hugs,
Cherri