Author Topic: My reading with George Anderson  (Read 34032 times)

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
My reading with George Anderson
« on: April 19, 2007, 05:00:30 AM »
Well, I had my reading it was EXTREMELY emotional. Things were said that only Tammie and I would know. She spoke about a movie Rudolph and the Island of Mifit toys. It was HER favorite movie even as an adult we would laugh about her watching it. She told him she died in her sleep. That it was her time to go and she just let go. She is at peace and workinbg with animals. Thats perfect for Tammie she loved animals had 3 dogs of her own. She said she knows it has turned my world upside down and she is so sorry for that. She knows I will never be the same again. She knows I pray to die and then I'm upset that I don't. She says we will be together again. She says she thanks me for saying the rosary for her. There were funny things said too, we laughed as it was so Tammie. All I can is it was VERY EMOTIONAL I have drained for two days. I did tape it and will listen again someday. But I know our kids are OK and around us when needed. She thanked me for planting the tree for her in her memory.

It was worth the expense and time for sure. But it is EMOTIONAL:::

Love to all,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
Re: My reading with George Anderson
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 06:17:35 AM »
Oh Dottie! Your post brought tears to my eyes.. so glad Tammie was able to send a message to you.. how wonderful to hear those things that only you and she knew and to know that she is around and to have her know about the tree you planted in her memory.. so great.. I'm so glad you got that message..

much love and many hugs, karen

DantesDad

• Love you Dante - see you soon
    • View Profile
    • Dante's tribute page
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 06:39:52 AM »
I cant tell you what good news this is - for you and for us all.

Thank you Dottie - thank you so very much! (And thank you Tammie!!)

God bless - Marty (DantesDad)

tanyasmom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 06:51:20 AM »
I'm happy for u too!!! How did you go about setting up this meeting? Can you give me some details?  With all the guilt I feel. I think I would really need to talk to Tanya one more time..............

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 07:09:23 AM »
Dottie, I am speechless.  I so hoped you would have a succesful meeting and hear from Tammie.  It was meant to be that you got there thru the miserable weather we were having. 

I have to thank you for giving me the hope that our children are waiting for us.  I wonder so much about that everyday.

Once again I am thrilled that you got to hear from Tammie.  So very happy for you.
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

JenKellisMom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 07:49:33 AM »
Oh Dottie!  I'm so glad you had such an enlightening experience!  Like everyone is saying, this gives us all hope that our children are with us all the time and that we will see them again!

lainie

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • www.beheartstrings.com
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 09:55:16 AM »
Hi,
Thank you so much for the comfort that your post brought.  It is wonderful that your reading went so well.  I am so happy for you.  Thank you again for sharing.
Elaine
My beautiful Brynn
Dec. 14/94 - Jan. 2/07

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 04:24:00 PM »
Dottie, I too am so happy for you. I can see why it would be emotionally draining.. WOW she came through, thank you , that is such a comfort to you and to all of us... Thank you TAMMIE
Love
Brenda

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »
Dottie - I am SO happy for you!   I think maybe part of my fear is that I  would be disappointed and that would be almost too much.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 06:23:32 PM »
Dear Dottie:  I am so happy that your reading went so well.  I am sure that as the days go along, you will go over so much in your mind and hopefully will have some degree of peace.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

barb0617

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 06:29:10 PM »
Hi Tammy- I anm so happy for you.  Just after the five year mark, my husband's cousin went to a reader -actually the mother of one of her students - with another cousin - to contact her mother who'd died when the cousin was just 4.  Instead, it was my husband's mother and my son who came through.  As you have described, there was so much that showed that he was truly there, with so many messages, with so many answers to so many questions.  Hearing about the reading and subsequently hearing the tape, gave me a peace that I had longed for for five years. It seems that you, too, have found this peace.  I'm happy for you.
Love, Barb, Mom of Jim 4/2/99, Tom 2/16/07, and two beautiful surviving daughters

laurasmom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 08:32:54 PM »
Dottie,
I am so happy it went well for you!  I'm sure it was very emotional, and very draining, but what wonderful confirmation for you!  I have been watching for your post!
Lois
Lois, Laura's Mom

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 04:13:15 AM »
Hi, All,

Thank you all for the replies. Yes for all of us it does bring a small amount of peace and the knowledge we will see our kids again someday. Draining YES, Emotional YES, worth it all YES. I waited a year to go to this reading and I don't regret it at all.

For those of you who are thinking about a private or semi private reading go to his web site all the information is on there.
georgeanderson.com

Thats how I set it up. Remember I didn't use my name or address, but thats up to you. I did to make me feel better.

Love to all,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 07:40:09 AM »
Dottie- So good to hear that your reading went well. My best freinds mother in law had a reading recently in Virginia and Charlie came through. I want to have one done , but am too scared..of what I dont know.
Anyway I am so glad you heard from your precious Tammie.
Take care.

Marianne

• nospam
  • Alek's Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 07:24:04 PM »
Oh Dottie,  I am so glad that you went and had a connection with your daughter.  I have been thinking that if some of these people, George Anderson and etc. can reach our children - why can't I (We)?  There is something inside of me that believes that each and every one of us has this ability - we just don't know how to use it, or we are too overwhelmed with our own thoughts and pain, that we don't notice when something does come through.

I want so much to hear from Alek.  I haven't been doing well at all lately and I really need my baby.  I sobbed today - from my soul... this all hurts so much...

I hope the reading brought you some peace.  I am so thankful to Tammie for giving you this gift.

God Bless you!
Marianne (Alek's Mom Forever)