Author Topic: 19 Months today!!  (Read 5841 times)

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
19 Months today!!
« on: April 14, 2007, 05:37:13 AM »
Well today is 19 months since my Tammie left us. At times I still don't believe it I think it is a BAD dream. Then I realize it is for real and the pain comes flooding back and over takes me.

I still say each day how can this be????WHY???? And what will I do all alone without my Tammie as I grow older???

I have been staying busy with my shop and with Project Tammie, but each day as I drive to my shop I pass Tammie's street where she lived and died and I blow a kiss that direction. The pain is etched in my heart along with the void.

Thanks to all of you I am still here struggling my way through each day. Why I still don't know.

Love to all,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Johns Mom

• nospam
  • My "Bestest Boy"
    • View Profile
Re: 19 Months today!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 05:56:03 AM »
((((Dottie))))) thinking of you and your precious TAMMIE today...the pain from losing our child will ALWAYS be etched in our hearts...sending you love & ((Hugs)) Pat..John's Mom
TAMMIE TAMMIE TAMMIE TAMMIE TAMMIE TAMMIE TAMMIE TAMMIE TAMMIE

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 07:10:32 AM »
Dottie:  I don't think that any of us will really believe that our precious children are gone.  Yesterday for us was 26 months that we found Jason.  As I pass by his pictures which have been in our house forever, I can't wrap myself around that he is really gone.  I look at him as a baby on our couch and my heart breaks.  I don't have any words of wisdom other than we all understand exactly how you feel.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 07:27:54 AM »
Dottie I know it doesn't seem to get any easier, but please know we are all here for you.  I hope your shop is a success and keeps your mind busy.  Oh how we miss our "Buddies"
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

shelly Tristans mom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 03:24:56 PM »
Dottie,

Sending you strength and prayers today.

Know that you are not alone in this painful journey.

Thinking of you and Tammie.

(((((((Hugs and prayers))))))))))
Shelly, Tristan's Mom
Shelly, Tristan's Mom

Jeanneb

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 04:44:38 PM »
Dottie,

Such a hard day missing  your beautiful Tammie, I'm just so sorry.  Can certainly understand passing her street and blowing her a kiss, I pass the cross where Philip had his accident quite frequently since it is on a major thoroughfare and I always tell him I love him.

Holding you close to my heart and saying Tammie outloud.

Love ya,
Jeanne

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 06:34:54 PM »
DOTTIE,
  YOU'RE IN MY THOUGHT'S & PRAYERS. WHEN YOU SAID YOU BLOW A KISS AT THE STREET SHE LIVED ON. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DID THINGS.

EVERYDAY I KISS CANDI'S PICTURE & SAY"ANGEL.AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI."  I ALSO SAY" ANGEL YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU CANDI. &  I ALWAYS SAY" MAMA , JOSH LOVE'S YOU" . JOSH IS HER SON.
BEFORE I LEAVE HER GRAVE I KISS HER HEADSTONE. THEN WHEN I'M IN MY VEHICHLE GETTING READY TO DRIVE AWAY I BLOW A KISS TOWARDS HER GRAVE & SAY" AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI."

I'M GLAD TO KNOW SOMEONE ELSE DOES THIS ALSO. I HAVEN'T TOLD ANYONE BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF WHAT THEY MIGHT THINK. I'M GLAD I GOT IT OUT TO YOU.

SENDING YOU HUG'S,
MARTHA

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 08:39:41 PM »
There are no words to bring comfort my friend I can only offer this..know you are in my thoughts and I am sending strength and peace your way.

quint906

• Cory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 10:13:48 AM »
Dottie,

It is unbelievable.  Like you, everyday I think it's just a bad dream.  I can't believe this has happened.  There's is always an aching in my heart that just takes my breath away.  And everyday, I ask "Why"? 

I hope that someday, we all can meet or maybe try to set up a chat.

You will be in my thoughts.

Jo

DantesDad

• Love you Dante - see you soon
    • View Profile
    • Dante's tribute page
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »
Today is one month for my Dante.  (March 19th, 2007)

I feel your pain.  Today is a tough(er) day for me. 

Someone described it as not the day of his death, but his "angel day".  Makes it sound a little nicer, although I am selfish and wish he was here.

Take care.

Marty (Dante I love you!)

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 06:19:40 PM »
Marty,

You are so very new to this journey. I thank you for even finding the strength to reply. You have found a wonderful group of parents who will cry with you and help to hold you up when you need it. We all understand.

Thoughts of your Dante,
Dottie Tammie's Mom