Author Topic: Getting Started  (Read 8331 times)

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
Getting Started
« on: December 02, 2006, 06:51:38 AM »
Hi everyone,

Looks like we are all finding our way to the new board. I was so lost without it. The nice thing was Thanks to Katie and Deb I learned how to use my Yahoo IM It was so nice to actually talk live to them. Katie and I really got to know each other.

I suggest we all get set up for this, just incase ::::and even when the boards working it nice to be able to be in touch:::::

I leave for my cruise tomorrow. Mixed feelings but hope I can find some peace in different surroundings. I am hurting so.

I am taking my computer don't know if it will work but I will try:::
If not know you are all in my thoughts.
I hope we will be able to get the pictures up, I miss them,

Dottie Tammie's Mom

Katie--Adam's Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Started
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 07:50:03 AM »
 :) Hi Dottie,

I'm so glad we finally connected on Yahoo and had a chance to chat yesterday.  It was good to talk with you, just wish we had met under different circumstances! 

I hope that you are able to find some moments of peace on your cruise and maybe even some enjoyable times.  Hope too that you can stay in touch via your computer!  You will be missed!

Take care.  Thinking of you and your beautiful Tammie.

Love and hugs,
Katie

faye

• nospam
  • Larry Brickman
    • View Profile
    • Larry & Nana
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 08:29:07 AM »
Dottie,

So good to see you here.  I felt lost without all of you.  I hope you have a nice time on your trip, and above all some peace.

Love you,
Faye, Larry's Mom

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 09:03:25 AM »
Hi Dottie,

Dottie it was great chatting with you and the others that set up instant messenging, I find IM is a great way to connect with something and very fast to talk to someone if you need a friend. And boy have I needed a friend alot these past years in a instant.

Hope you have a nice cruise and find some peace and relaxation. I will be thinking of you in more ways than one, its darn cold here and lots of snow, YUCKY is all I can say to that.

Will keep you and Tammie in my thoughts if I don't see you on while your cruising.

Love
Deb

Jeanneb

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 09:16:28 AM »
Hi Guys,

So glad to be back with my family.

Love and hugs,