Author Topic: I made it  (Read 5152 times)

Kim- Matthew's Mom

• nospam
  • Matthew 06/23-/1986- 04/19/2004
    • View Profile
    • memory-of .com
I made it
« on: December 05, 2006, 09:11:34 AM »
I am so glad I have finally found you guys.  I am just amazed at how dependent I have become over the past 2 1/2 years on coming to this site and feeling this connection.  I know I do not always share but I always receive a great comfort from you and I do share when I feel the need or when I feel I can add some comfort.

I do want to share something with all of you.  I do not know if you remember or not but a few weeks ago I shared about a nightmare I had about my husband and how I was so afraid.  Well I was concentrating so hard on Matt that I guess I just got things so mixed up.  I have tried to calm myself and just relax.  Well it paid off.  Saturday night Matt came to me in a dream.  In my dream I was asleep in my bed in my room and I heard this voice,  Hey mom...I opened my eyes and there he stood,  I looked at him for a second or two then jumped up and hugged him.  He said I love you.  I in turn responded I love you too.  I do not know why but I asked him  do you like it where you are?  He responded with Oh Yea...( in that kind of voice like it is the greatest place mom you need to see it)  Then I woke up.  I was so out of breath when I woke up.  It was like I was holding my breath the entire time he was in my dream.  The image of him I saw had changed a bit.  He looked a little older ( which makes since he would be 20 now)  he had also grown a gote'.  He so desperately wanted to grow facial hair and it just did not happen for him he had such baby skin.  I tell you I am still on cloud nine.  I just wish I could see him again. I guess that is the problem with dreaming is you never want to wake up.

Thanks for letting me share. 

I also have some bad news to share .  The family I had asked that you pray for .  The firefighter who was hurt.  He passed away last Wednesday and they had his funeral yesterday.  It was a beautiful ceremony.  Please continue to remember the Wife and the 4 children who begin this journey without a husband and a father.

God bless you all and I am so glad to be able to communicate with all of you again.

Kim
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 09:15:47 AM by Kim- Matthew's Mom »

Tims mom phyllis

• http://www.angelfire.com/myband2/tim
    • View Profile
    • My Son Tim
Re: I made it
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 09:34:05 AM »
Im so glad you had that wonderful dream!
Wish my Tim would come to me in a dream.
good to have you back.hugss

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 10:28:11 AM »
KIM!! I am so glad Matthew came to you to reassure you thathe is ok and loves you. HUGS!!!

faye

• nospam
  • Larry Brickman
    • View Profile
    • Larry & Nana
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 01:49:40 PM »
Kim,

I am so glad that your son came to you.  Hope you get many more signs.

I am however so sorry that the fireman passed away.  Prayers being sent to the familyl

Jeanneb

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 01:53:40 PM »
Oh Kim,

I am just so excited for you and Matt came to you in a dream!!!!!!  ;D  How wonderful.  You hold on to that dream as long as you can.  How I wish for a dream from Philip.  It's been awhile.  Just wonderful that he came to see you.

So sorry for the other family and their loss.

Love and hugs,
Jeanne

leslie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 02:09:36 PM »
These are such gifts when we receive them, aren't they? I am so happy for you! It's been so long since I've seen Jarek in my dreams.....

Much love,

Leslie

Valerie (Kyle's Mom)

• nospam
  • Christmas Eve 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 03:23:48 PM »
I also am so happy that Matthew came to you in a dream...and with facial hair :)  I look forward to Kyle coming to me in a dream and to talk..gawd that would be so totally
awesome to hear him say that he was doing great. 
Sometimes I think that my sleep aid konks me out to much and isn't allowing me to dream much.  But I depend on them so much the last 7 months. 

The firefighter's family are in my prayers and thoughts, what a tough road they are beginning...so sad..

Valerie
Valerie R. Patton (Kyle Berry's Mom)
http://james-.memory-of.com