Author Topic: Project Tammie News !!  (Read 6140 times)

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
Project Tammie News !!
« on: March 15, 2007, 06:00:49 AM »
Hi, All,
First Thanks to each of you who replied to me yesterday when I was so much in need of all your kindness.

As I sat around my house yesterday feeling so down and alone my phone rang and it was Congressman Porters Office in Washington DC. They started telling me how they are doing a rollout campaign to try to bring awareness to the public on PRESCRIPTION PAIN PILLS and the dangers of them. So anyway after they tell me all they have planned they ask if I would be part of their campaign and news conference. They said on April 2nd they are doing this. So I say I can't come to Washington as I am opening a new business that week. Well it seems they are doing it here in Southern Nevada someplace, hopefully Las Vegas. Anyway they said they would like me to attend the news conference and tell how PRESCRIPTION DRUGS have torn my life apart and tell them about PROJECT TAMMIE. They feel it is a good time to get it out to the Media.

So even though that is only my second day in my shop I MUST DO IT, it is just too important and I have put too much time in Project Tammie. I was afaraid of this happening thats why I hesitated to do the shop, but I will work it out.

They also want me to go to Carson City to our State Legislatures for the kick off there????I will try to be there.

Wish me luck!! Seems at my lowest points something always begins to happen again????

HUGS,
to all,
Dottie Tammie's Mom :)

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
Re: Project Tammie News !!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 06:10:17 AM »
Dottie that is good news! Do keep us posted on how it goes. It seems like a great way to spread the word about Project Tammie and bring awareness overall. So proud of you!

hugs, Karen

tanyasmom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 06:43:09 AM »
I'm happy for you...I know your story will help change things.

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 07:21:45 AM »
Dottie, so happy for you.  All your work is starting to pay off, you should be very very proud.  Also good luck with the shop also.  Sounds like you will be busy.
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

lainie

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • www.beheartstrings.com
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 12:43:02 PM »
Hi,
So good to hear your positive news!
Elaine  (Brynn's Mom)
My beautiful Brynn
Dec. 14/94 - Jan. 2/07

Jeanneb

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »
Dottie,

This is great news for all your hardwork.  It will all work out and you are right you have to do this.

Congrats!!!
Jeanne

Donna Jasons mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »
Hi Dottie:
HOw wonderful this news is!! Good luck at the conference and on your new business!  This is a way to keep your mind occupied and busy, take advantage of it!!
One day, one moment, one breathe at a time!!
hugs and love
Donna (Jason's mom)

Lonnie

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 12:18:37 AM »
Dottie: It looks like the doors are opening for you to really make a difference. This is information everyone needs. People are often aware of the danger of illegal drugs, but not as aware of the horror of prescription drug addiciton. I think the Anna Nicole story has at least helped to bring some information to the forefront about this. I am so happy that you are going to be a part of something that can hopefully change lives, and prevent others from having to experience the horror you have gone through. We are all proud of you! Lonnie from the Main Board.

CRCmom

• nospam
  • My precious child.
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Memorial Website
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 05:29:13 AM »
Dottie,

Awesome, wonderful wonderful news.  God has heard your call and You know Tammie is right by your side helping you on.

Love to you
LOVE AND GRACE ON THE JOURNEY,
PAULA

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 06:03:02 AM »
All I can say is THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS, I will keep you all informed.

Dottie Tammie's Mom

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 06:06:22 AM »
Dottie - Saw Patrick Kennedy on the Today show this morning talking about his addiction to pain killers and susequently to sleep aids, etc... and thought of your PROJECT TAMMIE.. perhaps the timing of his story will help bring national spotlight to this problem and move PROJECT TAMMIE along..

hugs, Karen

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
    • Micheal's Memorial Website
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 06:17:57 AM »
I am so happy for you Dottie, and so proud of you for your work with Project Tammi.  Good things take time, and I am hoping this is your time... the time for Project Tammi to come to the forefront of peoples' attention... the time for your incredible strength and love for your daughter to shine through... and the time for you to find some peace through the positive outcome of your work on your foundation.

Good luck with all, including your new shop!
Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom

Who, then, can so softly bind up the wound of another as he,
who has felt the same wound himself?
Thomas Jefferson

Marianne

• nospam
  • Alek's Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 07:03:21 AM »
Good News Dottie!

I will be thinking of you.  Don't forget to take care of you!

Love and support!
Marianne (Alek's Mom Forever)