Author Topic: I finally am starting to figure this out  (Read 3716 times)

Deb

• View Profile
I finally am starting to figure this out
« on: December 04, 2006, 08:50:58 PM »
Hi everyone,

I finally figured out how to post on this site.  I miss the old site.  I'm so computer illiterate.  I've been going through so much since Cory's anniversary date in September.  I ended up in the emergency room twice with horrible heart palpitations and a racing heart rate.
To make a long story short I ended up having a cardiac catherization.  My cardiologist didn't find any blockages but thinks I'm suffering from "broken heart syndrom"  I found that rather ironic.  I guess the small vessels in the lower branches of my heart constrict when I get upset and anxious.  So I've had a lousy  couple of months dealing with all that testing.

Anyway, how do I get a picture of Cory back on this site.  I would appreciate any help with that.

Glad I finally was able to get back on this site.  I missed everyone.  This is such a hard time of year for all of us.

Love,
Deb, Cory's mom

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
Re: I finally am starting to figure this out
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 02:25:08 AM »
Hi Deb,

Sorry to hear about your health problems and hope you get to feeling better soon.

If you want to email a photo I would be glad to help you get Cory's photo here.

[email protected]

Love
Deb

faye

• nospam
  • Larry Brickman
    • View Profile
    • Larry & Nana
Re: I finally am starting to figure this out
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 08:22:27 AM »
Hi, Deb,

Sorry you are having heath problems.  I have heart palpatations too and my doctor says it is stress, but broken heart syndrome sounds more acurate.  Many people who have anxiety and panic attacks get these.  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.