Author Topic: Chat  (Read 4625 times)

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
Chat
« on: March 10, 2007, 10:48:18 AM »
In one of the threads on the main board someone mentioned that they would like a chat program.  I have looked around very briefly and found a program that may suit our purposes.  You can sign up for it here and let me know what you think:

http://www.webhealing.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php

If people like it I will see if we can integrate it into the board so that only registered members of the board could use it and you would be able to see who was in the chat via the "users online" at the bottom of the board.

Tom
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 03:34:24 PM by Tom »
Tom's New EBook and paperback

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
Re: Chat
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 05:08:07 AM »
I have been working on the chat program and in order to get in at this point you need to use your username and password from this board.  You should be able to see who is in the chat by going to the main page and looking at the users online section.  It will show you who has been in the chat in the last 15 minutes.  I am working on setting up a button at the top of the board that you will be able to click and go straight to the chat as long as you are already signed in.  Hopefully that will be finished in the next day or two.  There is a button there now but it is non-functional.

Tom
Tom's New EBook and paperback