Author Topic: It's been awhile - Russell Boy  (Read 2931 times)

ldmoody

• Always Remembered - Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
    • Photo Bucket
It's been awhile - Russell Boy
« on: March 08, 2007, 04:26:05 PM »
I must say I miss all of you first.  It has been awhile since I have even been on this forum.  Alot has been happening in my life as my son has been next to me at all times. I am working on keeping my life together and trying to mend my family back into place. After Russell Boy's death we all went different ways. As you know at all the past posting it was me who tried to be strong through my son's death.  And in reality, I had forgotten how to live for the rest of my siblings and especially my husband.
We have been working on alot of issues that concerns my entire family. This is not something that I could have said forget it why not lose everything my entire family.  I couldn't let that happen. I am fighting right now to keep my family together and praying that the lord will find a way to help all of us cope with Russell boy's death. Yesterday my oldest son came home after eight years away from all of us. It felt quite different and like we were strangers. waiting at the airport we were very excited to see him shared our emotional moment but in the other had selfishly hoping my baby boy would come back too...  Our lives have been unbalance and to force this closure is not even possible.  we have no closure battling with ourselves on memories, courts hearing all the promises made and never kept yet. This has put my whole entire family on the edge of saying forget about life very emotional. We are now doing what we need to. Help each other and try to go forward with all of our lives.

Yes this is very hard its like a road block that keeps coming at you and sometimes you don't even see it coming its just there. Please pray for me and my family as we take steps to have Russell boy's memory with us always and go on with our lives. My family use to be so close and now it is always that emptiness void that we get blind sided by everything around us. i miss all of you here and I will be back again soon.  I Love all of you and wish you all the best and keep you all dear in my heart always.

"Always Remembered - Never Forgotten"
Russell Alan Moody Jr. - AKA Russell Boy
Mom - Lisa Moody

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
    • Micheal's Memorial Website
Re: It's been awhile - Russell Boy
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 08:19:24 AM »
Wishing you strength to piece the fabric of your family back together.

Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom

Who, then, can so softly bind up the wound of another as he,
who has felt the same wound himself?
Thomas Jefferson

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
Re: It's been awhile - Russell Boy
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 06:50:23 AM »
I will keep you and your family in my prayers. This is such a difficult journey we walk.

DottieTammie's Mom