Author Topic: LOUSY DAY:::  (Read 2942 times)

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
LOUSY DAY:::
« on: March 05, 2007, 07:40:15 AM »
As most of you know I am really struggling again lately. The pain is like brand new::Stabbing and crushing my heart.

Anyway my Mom is going to be 80 in July so we are giving her a party at my house. My niece wants to put a video together of old pictures and memories so she asked me to get her some pictures. Well going through the pictures seeing my daughter so ALIVE and laughing and such a big part of not only my life but our family it has really opened up the flood gates.

I MISS HER SO MUCH:::

Dottie Tammie's Mom

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
Re: LOUSY DAY:::
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 07:59:35 AM »
Dottie I am so sorry those flood gates of pain have opened once again.  Will they ever cease?  I'm not sure but I doubt it.  I have been unable to go thru our photo ablums or videos because right now I don't think I am srong enough.

Please know I hope your Mom has a wonderful birthday and that your lousy day will turn somewhat brighter for you.
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 09:20:22 AM »
Oh Martha - holding you close in my heart... everyone seems to deal with going through photos differently... some people need to do it, others can't for a long, long time.. I am sort of in the middle. I crave photos of Chris and surround myself with them.. as if I can bring him back if I look at him long enough or something... so hard to believe all that LIFE and JOY is no longer here with us...

I remember about 4 months after Chris died... I was helping to put together a digital slide show for a fund raiser we were doing for his scholarship and every picture that was recent just brought me to tears... the ones taken when he was little just made me smile, but the teenage ones just were too much and made the tears flow.. still it was nice to be able to share those photos with his friends, who had probably never seen most of them..

I hope you are able to go through and pic some nice ones for your mom.. I'm sure she will appreciate it... and all of you will be able to remember Tammie together, while celebrating your mom's birthday at the same time..

luv and hugs, Karen

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
    • Micheal's Memorial Website
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 04:46:49 PM »
I don't know what to say Dottie, except please know that I care, I am thinking about you and I am sorry that your pain is so intense again right now. 

Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom

Who, then, can so softly bind up the wound of another as he,
who has felt the same wound himself?
Thomas Jefferson

Lori, Alex's Mom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 07:22:37 PM »
Prayers and peace,

Lori, Alex's mom