Author Topic: Another Tragedy..WARNING  (Read 3028 times)

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
Another Tragedy..WARNING
« on: March 04, 2007, 10:41:48 PM »
I cant believe this is happening...a family from our very small town was killed in a car accident today. There were whiteout conditions and they crossed the middle line the mother,father and their 13 year old son all died at the scene, the other vehicle they hit head on also had a mother and son from our town in it...thankfully they received minor injuries. Our town is so very very small and we have lost so many young people. Since 2003...my sisters best friend who was 18 commited suicide, 2004 we lost our Charlie, last year 2 boys best friends hung themselves one less then a month after the other, this past Summer our friends borther in law who was 21 died of a drug overdose and now this....this entire family gone in the blink of an eye...the 16 year old daughter was with her boyfriend and is the only one left. She now has to try and find some way to go forward and live her life...alone with her whole family dead!!I just dont understand. Our town is so so small. Our school houses k - 12 grade in one building, we have one...yes ONE stop light. I dont know anymore...I just dont know.

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
Re: Another Tragedy..WARNING
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 06:44:29 AM »
Oh Melissa - that is so incredibly tragic! I feel so for that girl that is left.. 16 is such a vulnerable age as it is and to lose her entire family is beyond words.. I do hope she has other family nearby to help her... oh my heart is so broken for this family...

big hugs to you too,.... I know how these tragedies bring back all the feelings of those first days of our own losses... know that I think of you and Charlie every day...

luv and hugs, Karen

tanyasmom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 06:46:20 AM »
I don't understand any of this world anymore either. Nothing seems logical anymore. Our children have enough to deal with in this miserable place...with all the hatred and despair already existing and yet...for some unknown reason they are made to suffer and mourn the ones they have lost at such an early age.  How do you make them see the beauty that is supposed to exist on earth?????

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
    • Micheal's Memorial Website
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 05:04:47 PM »
That poor girl.  I am really struggling with the "why's" again lately and this is one more...

Sending you strength Melissa, because I know this won't be easy for you either.

Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom

Who, then, can so softly bind up the wound of another as he,
who has felt the same wound himself?
Thomas Jefferson

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 06:21:23 AM »
How really tragic. The poor girl, can only imagine what she must be going through.  "WHY"

Keeping them in my prayers,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

laurasmom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 07:20:19 PM »
I know, before I lost Laura, I would feel so badly when I read or heard of such tragedy, that I just couldn't imagine..who would want to?  Now, I don't have to imagine, I KNOW! And my heart just breaks over and over..
Lois, Laura's Mom