Author Topic: SOMETHING GOOD FOR A CHANGE  (Read 2066 times)

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
SOMETHING GOOD FOR A CHANGE
« on: March 04, 2007, 08:18:09 PM »
OUR BABY BRO. (JIMMEY-35) HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE SINCE MAY 2,2005. CANDI WAS KILLED MAY 13,2005.
HE'S HAD HIS KIDS & HAS FOUGHT TO  KEEP THEM & FINALLY THE DIVORCE WAS FINAL FEB 23,2007. & HE HAS HIS KIDS. 1 GIRL(DEANNA-14 MY ONLY REMAINING NIECE ON EARTH) & 1 SON( SETH-10) . THE DAY THE DIVORCE WAS FINAL THEIR MOM MOVED TO SAN ANTONIO,TX. JIMMEY LIVES IN DENISON. SO THAT'S ABOUT 7 HRS. AWAY. SHE TOLD THE KIDS SHE'D ONLY GET THEM ONCE A MO.

THIS WAS HER WEEKEND & SHE TOLD THEM SHE HAD PLANS.
THEIR MOM FOUND SOMEONE OVER THE INTERNET BEFORE SHE LEFT. SHE'S ON HER 3 MAN SINCE SHE LEFT. MY BRO. WORKS AT PROGRESS RAIL &IS A SUPERVISOR & HE'S MET A LADY THAT'S A NURSE AT THE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL IN DALLAS,TX. THAT HAS 1 SON(BRANDON-9). HE'S WENT OUT WITH OTHER WOMEN BUT SAID HE'D NEVER MARRY AGAIN.

HE'S SUPPOSE TO MARRY THIS ONE. WE'RE HAPPY FOR THEM.
MY MOM TOLD HER(DENA) THAT SHE DIDN'T EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT US MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE KIDS. SHE TOLD HER THAT WE LOST CANDI BUT NOW GOD HAS GIVEN US BRANDON TO LOVE. EVEN THOUGH BRANDON CAN'T TAKE CANDI'S PLACE. THAT HE'S GIVEN US BRANDON. THAT MADE DENA FEEL GOOD.

MY MOM & DAD KEPT BOTH BOY'S ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT. MY NEPHEW SETH(JIMMEY'S SON) IS  VERY JEALOUS OF BRANDON. HE PLAYS GOOD WITH HIM BUT WHEN WE SHOW ATTENTION TO BRANDON SETH GET'S MAD. WE'LL WORK ON THAT & SHOW HIM WE CAN LOVE THEM BOTH.
I THOUGHT I'D SHARE SOMETHING GOOD WITH EVERYONE.
I'M STILL MISSING CANDI & WISHING SHE WAS HERE. THAT'S NEVER GOING AWAY.
I'M TRYING SO HARD TO HOLD HER IN MY HEART BUT IT GET'S HARD .

LOT'S OF HUG'S,

MARTHA

Marianne

• nospam
  • Alek's Mom
    • View Profile
Re: SOMETHING GOOD FOR A CHANGE
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 08:29:31 PM »
Dear Martha,

That is good news.  I think it's wonderful that Grandma and Grandpa are there for Brandon.  My mother is very kind to my step daughters.  The only slip she made was the other day when she was talking about giving her hand painted china dishes to each grand child.  She said, " I want each of my "real" grand children to have one of the platters that I painted."  It shocked me.  I understand that it is her choice, but it really was like a slap in the face - a reminder that the one "real" grand child that I gave her is gone.

As far as I am concerned, my step daughters are my babies now.  They were a gift from God that I will never take for granted.

I wondered why Mark and I found each other when we did.  We really went right into a forever relationship as soon as we met.  People said we were rushing things.  I sometimes even felt that things were moving way to fast.  Then, when Alek passed, I knew why God put Mark and the girls into my life.  He knew that I wasn't strong enough to handle what was about to come just a short 2 years down the road.

I hope your brothers new life brings about many blessings for you and your family.

Hugs!
Marianne (Alek's Mom Forever)

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
Re: SOMETHING GOOD FOR A CHANGE
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 06:48:02 AM »
Martha - I am happy for your brother. Sorry that his kids' mother sees fit to not be in their lives so much (unless that is a good thing)... but glad he has found someone to love again... I'm sure Seth will adjust to having a step-brother.. Christopher adjusted very well to his step-brother and sister. Though they did not live full-time with Chris... but he came to love them very much...

luv and hugs, Karen