Author Topic: AM BACK...... MISSED YOU ALL A LOT  (Read 2571 times)

Judy Mwenya

• View Profile
AM BACK...... MISSED YOU ALL A LOT
« on: February 26, 2007, 06:45:17 AM »
Hello friends, its nice to be back after a long time,  I had an accident at home, I fell from a stool and broke my knee cap and was in a cast for almost 4 weeks, I was always at home with my leg elevated, it was a very very painful.  I have now started the physio therapy, its helping but painful too.  I am limping and I cannot wear shoes nor drive.

Have been going through your mails and crying with you and feeling your pain too.  My heart goes out to those that had angel and birth dates plse know that you were always in my thoughts and prayers.

Have not been to Mpundu's grave and I really feel bad like I have neglected her.   

Sending love and strength to you all from the Continent of Africa

"FOREVER IN TEARS"

Judy - Mpundu's Mom

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
Re: AM BACK...... MISSED YOU ALL A LOT
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 07:06:11 AM »
Judy - so good to hear from you but sorry to hear all you have been through. Knees are tough.. take care of yourself and take it easy.. the physical therapy should help but it will take a lot of time too I think.. When I broke my ankle a couple of years ago I had screws put in and it took several months of physical therapy to get back to flexibility.. and there was still alot of aches and pains for another year or so.. I can only imagine knees would be trickier..

I am praying for speedy and full recovery for you.. I do not think Mpundu feels that you have neglected her by not going to her grave.. because I believe only her physical remains are there.. but she, the spirit that is her.. is with you all the time no matter where you are.. she is in your heart.. I understand the need to go there though.. it is like Chris' mom said.. it is the only way I can still "mother" him.. take care of him, is to tend his grave..

Much love and hugs,
Karen

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 07:25:25 AM »
Dear Judy,

Hope your knee gets healed up quickly.

Thinking of you,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Jeanneb

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 07:06:18 PM »
Dear Judy

So glad to see you post.  I'm sending prayers for healing and a speedy recovery.

Take care of yourself.

Love and hugs,
Jeanne